The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Going to try to start pulling it over on Wednesday. Just wish they had a little height to them. I'm just glad there starting to move.
Im with yu man n u was thinking of ending them i was like come giirls get with the program

Every day I can see growth but it’s really slow for me. Also I’ve only started 1 out of 5 so I have plenty of other opportunities. And with this new light I may venture into coco In these hot summer days. Now to learn the ways of coco. Sounds like an adventure to me. And I love adventures.

Run a weaker nutrient solution and water/feed daily. Use plenty of calcium depending on your nute brand.
General hydroponic 3 part trio and advance nutrition calmag Plus

Cannabis =happiness and comparison for one another It’s a life force and a way of life without it I’d b in a hole away from people. And the best medicine to have is what u grow.

That truly is a hippy plant.....get a haircut hippy!!!!! (I think I know of a clown that will hook you up)

Aaaand here we go!
This girls gonna be going outside with a DDA. Once i got a real time frame for how long the mama mias gonna be Ill drop a blue dream for the other comparative so I can use her smart pot and tent.
I got another big wide but quite shallow pot. chucking the dda in there and testing the depth theory. Brooklyn will be in a deeper but narrower pot and the dda will be in shallow but wide. Ive drilled holes in one of em and will be doing the same the other tommorow and lining both with weed control fabric

Back
Top Bottom