The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

thats correct and no stealth outside UK
Thanks bro! I swear i need to stop smoking so much... ok na im lying but maybe stop tryna enter these comps while very tired and at work rushing back from break cos I been tryna get in before all the seeds get claimed lol

Hi peeps, please be sure to read the complete instructions ;-)
If you wish to enter both Comparatives, please only select the "both" product.
Anyone that has been declined for this reason just needs to go back and read the full instructions and enter again ;-)

If you guys don’t follow the instructions it makes the task hard for us to organise. Many thanks for your co-operation 420 Mag peeps.

Hi peeps, please be sure to read the complete instructions ;-)
If you wish to enter both Comparatives, please only select the "both" product.
Anyone that has been declined for this reason just needs to go back and read the full instructions and enter again ;-)

If you guys don’t follow the instructions it makes the task hard for us to organise. Many thanks for your co-operation 420 Mag peeps.
I resemble that remark:hmmmm:

But I fixed it:welldone:

Hi guys, if you didn’t receive an email from Jack yesterday or today regards your Comparative entry, then please shoot me a PM.

And guys, please remember: if you are a genuine forum member and you have been declined, you have probably just been declined because you haven’t given us all of the information that we need - we are not trying to exclude any of you guys, but we must make sure that all of the seeds are not taken up by fraudsters that just want some free seeds, at the detriment to the fun of you guys - so if you have been declined, please just enter again, or shoot me a PM.

And some of the declines were intended to send people back to actually just read the blog post, because they obviously hadn’t read it - we don’t want to stop any of you guys from entering, but we also don’t want anyone entering without reading the instructions/rules first; because it makes for a better experience for you all - in the past we have had many entrants contact us after they received their seeds, to tell us that they had now just read the rules, and they do not qualify for entry, because they have no room at the moment etc. – this means that they have just taken the spot of a genuine member, with room to go ahead, but who won’t get the chance to enter.

So we just don’t want people not reading the rules at the start, and then not ruining it for you guys further down the line.

And a heads up for any new entrants thinking about joining - please get yourselves in asap, as these Comparatives are now close to closing.

I hope to see some grow journals here featuring these two strains. Both of their descriptions seem nice. I would have tried for one (or even both) of them, myself, but I'd have felt like an arse ;) . Plus, there's that whole paranoia thing. But I'm definitely chuffed about your seemingly constant giveaways and special offers, and hope people repay such things both by ordering from you and showing the results of getting your wonderful gifts.

I hope to see some grow journals here featuring these two strains. Both of their descriptions seem nice. I would have tried for one (or even both) of them, myself, but I'd have felt like an arse ;) . Plus, there's that whole paranoia thing. But I'm definitely chuffed about your seemingly constant giveaways and special offers, and hope people repay such things both by ordering from you and showing the results of getting your wonderful gifts.
Well I’ll b definitely making a journal on this grow I’m super happy and thankful to b a part of this I’m also a little noided about international shipping but f it lol I’m a collector of the finest seeds I can’t help that they get wet then sprought then I have to grow them and take pictures and share with my 420 friends now this will b my first from them and I’ve always wanted from seeds from the vault there selection is amazing I’m and I’ll definitely put my money there way next time I have to buy. I appreciate there generosity and you know there genetics are great if there giving a few away for a comparison grow.

Hey 420, what do you all think about a communal journal to post pics in?
We could still do a personal journal but it would be nice to have a journal where we can compare our plants as grow.

Hey 420, what do you all think about a communal journal to post pics in?
We could still do a personal journal but it would be nice to have a journal where we can compare our plants as grow.

Did @Gary from The Vault stipulate the Grow plan yet?

But For sure Im in on a group one for sure @Pennywise :bravo::welldone:

Hey 420, what do you all think about a communal journal to post pics in? We could still do a personal journal but it would be nice to have a journal where we can compare our plants as grow.
good idea...

are we dropping these asap?

Back
Top Bottom