The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Lookin good ecg
Thanks Jack, I'm glad she sprouted cause she was my last seed. 3 out of the 5 sprouted and I killed one of them lol. I ordered my light yesterday and I will receive a tracking number once it leaves their warehouse. Hopefully i will get it by the end of the coming week.✌️

Here she is Brooklyn sunrise 5 weeks old. General hydroponic basic nutrients with cal mag plus and armor si. I’m continuing twice weekly Rez changes. I’ve kicked the lights power up to 3/4 power I have no idea about the ppfd output but should b plenty. Room temperature 82-85 humidity 48% and the lights are on 20 off 4. Plenty of defoliation has bin done. And she wasn’t topped

Good job Flagirl, looking great!
Thank you..I put it an incorrect gallery..Yes I still have three and the runt.I hard topped the smallest of the three last week.I thought she was a goner fer sure,but there is a huge spurt happening now.Good reponse to FF 1/2 strength now.Started at quarter strength skipping right over grow nutes,and have been hitting them with bloom.

Update BS day 22 ish....

Stalk is really getting thick, and started her on Half nutes... Approximately 6 inches tall now, and gonna let her grow with no topping or training... I am super busy and away from the house all week... BIL is watering, and I am nuteing... Going great with over 14 hours Sunlight....
20180714_105001_HDR[1].jpg
20180714_104957_HDR[1].jpg

Here she is Brooklyn sunrise 5 weeks old. General hydroponic basic nutrients with cal mag plus and armor si. I’m continuing twice weekly Rez changes. I’ve kicked the lights power up to 3/4 power I have no idea about the ppfd output but should b plenty. Room temperature 82-85 humidity 48% and the lights are on 20 off 4. Plenty of defoliation has bin done. And she wasn’t topped

Winner winner chicken dinner

They seem to love there nutes, I didn't see nute burn on leaf tips until I fed 1.7 EC! Oops! Lol
That like a 850ppm, right???

Back
Top Bottom