The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Day 49 & 42

Got heavy handed playing Edward Scissorhands. I've never stripped plants this much before but I thought I'd give it a try. I've dropped them back to 3/4 tsp Foliage Pro and 1/2 tsp Pro Tekt. The shorter girls (Big Brook and Blue 1) are only drinking 1/2 the volume thatt the bigger 2 are.

Big (not so big) Brook

Baby (not so baby) Brook

Group

Group

Congrats on the harvest @Flagirl. :yummy:
Thank you..I definitely hot Diesel leaners..Tight buds..may be some mold..I was in a rush last night and blazed so I'll go back and try to get some more trim off them..I am definitely buying these to run again under better circumstances

Thank you..I definitely hot Diesel leaners..Tight buds..may be some mold..I was in a rush last night and blazed so I'll go back and try to get some more trim off them..I am definitely buying these to run again under better circumstances
I am digging them as well. I didn't like Autos at all but maybe they changed my mind a bit.Especially for an early spring run outdoors.

Good morning to all, and Green day... Just wanted to post the last day of my BS before harvest.. Gotta kinda go a little earlier than I wanted, but got Powdery Mold start last week so trimmed.. Now I noticed yesterday that I was getting a little bud rot.. So in the spirit of not being greedy, or stupid she is coming down at day 71... She could use another week to fatten just a bit more, but don't wanna risk it... She is almost all ambered in anyway so ehhhh... Here are some pics to peruse, and I will post more tomorrow with wet weight...
Final trim BS, 7 days dry and cure GGa 002.jpg
Final trim BS, 7 days dry and cure GGa 004.jpg
Final trim BS, 7 days dry and cure GGa 006.jpg
Final trim BS, 7 days dry and cure GGa 007.jpg
Final trim BS, 7 days dry and cure GGa 008.jpg

Rdwc is my fav. Prob the only way I’ll ever grow. But next summer I may have to try coco. Due to the heat. But my Brooklyn is chugging along. It seams like she has bin growing forever. She was started 6/1 and veged for 51 days. We have bin in bloom for 33 days = 84 days overall omg and she still can go a week or to.

Ok guys here's the final tally for my 2 BSA
Dry trimmed bud: 294 grams/10.5 ounces
Trim and popcorn: 70 grams/2.5 ounces
13 ounces from 2 autos, I tossed at least 2 ounces because of mold. These 2 autos produced nearly 1 pound but friggin mold had to show up.

Back
Top Bottom