The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Hmm...might be time to use that itchy finger if you want to keep this heady. If you wait for the 5-10% clear to go cloudy you might end up with 5-10% amber as well. Neither clear nor amber are peak THC, but clear to cloudy is the better option if you want to avoid the CBN conversion that amber indicates.
I tend for the optimal as well but for the sake of some nite meds will one day push one far enough to amber more than 1-2% on tops.
My favorite girl right now finishes with over half of her hairs white at 9 weeks. Her sister was the same. This one is very loud and has high terpenes in general, trichs are milky almost right away... Tough to read her, I chop when I start to see amber up top.

Dutch Passion is awesome.
Have me some of the new Lemon Zkittlez (LV Lemon skunk x Zkittlez) fems coming:) sounds so good. Supposedly like zkittlez bht with a super lemon pledge pungent oder... Love em loud!!

Afternoon all a question if you please....... Did anybody run an outdoor version of the sunrise and how did it go.....
Newty did, I did, and @Flagirl did. The two of us with high RH didn't do anywhere near as well as newty did. BSA does not like high RH and the tent growers found this to be true as well.

My final dry weight was 58 grams for the non-spog®.
full

Also, newty has #newtyjuice which puts the rest of us at a disadvantage.

I believe newty did and so did Shed.
@newty Did indeed, I think She Did good?
Newty did, I did, and @Flagirl did. The two of us with high RH didn't do anywhere near as well as newty did. BSA does not like high RH and the tent growers found this to be true as well.

My final dry weight was 58 grams for the non-spog®.
full

Also, newty has #newtyjuice which puts the rest of us at a disadvantage.

Thank you kindly everyone I hope I do well, pretty nervous to be honest but I a give it my best and do the sunrise justice....

Stunning picture mr.Shed...... and what be this #newtyjuice has she come across a bombshell....???

Back
Top Bottom