The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

hey guys, im a new grower going to run auto brooklyn sunrise from dp too, and although this thread is very informative about the strain, its hard to keep up with all of the different journals. so could somebody who've run this strain give me some info about it? what training methods this strain responds best? is topping it a good idea? heavy or light feeder? is it too stretchy? what to do and what not?
i'll be running it on a 2x2, with 2 clu048 citizens running at 55w each (is that enough light btw?), on organic supersoil and some aerobic teas if needed. i only have one seed, so i planned to run it in a 5gal pot. is that too big? should i plant it on its final container?
any information will be aprecciated, thx in advance

Hi, I ran 2 plants in a 10 gallon Geo Pot for the comparative. I planted directly in the big pot. Understand they don’t like high humidity early on. I fimmed both plants at day 21 from germination that was the extant of their training. Feed was pretty normal, I used Dynagro nutes.

I harvested a little over 1 pound from that 10 gallon pot.

Hi, I ran 2 plants in a 10 gallon Geo Pot for the comparative. I planted directly in the big pot. Understand they don’t like high humidity early on. I fimmed both plants at day 21 from germination that was the extant of their training. Feed was pretty normal, I used Dynagro nutes.

I harvested a little over 1 pound from that 10 gallon pot.
really beautiful plant bro, you didn't use lst? you fimmed it just one time? and i noticed you defoliated quite a bit the lower part of the branches, this plus the fim didnt stunted the growth?
sorry for my english btw its not my mother language, i'm from brazil

hey guys, I've just started my first grow with auto brooklyn sunrise! if any of you could pass by to give some advice or just to follow it I would be very grateful :ganjamon:

hey sorry to bump this thread again but my brooky is at day 14 and I think is the time to start training it but im really afraid of stunting her. do you think its safe for a new grower to top or fim it or should i stick to lst? is it time now or wait until 4th node develops? i know i should just wait someone to answer my journal but i wanted advice while still on the training time window
IMG_20200703_173723943.jpg
IMG_20200703_173717835.jpg

Back
Top Bottom