The Vault & Ace Seeds Banji Haze Giveaway RDWC By Smokey0418

After reading through your journal there were a few times I was trying to understand how much water you were using , then started to look how much guard you put in a figured 2ml per gallon. (3.5 gallons on the four gallon bucket)

The 5 gallon bucket I use needs about 3 1/2 gallons or just over 13 liters I think for the plant. I normally mix 4 gallons or 15 liters and use the left over for feed the next day. I find it easier to dial in my solution in somewhat even or whole numbers when mixing.

Do you use RO water?

What a busy weekend, I can now understand why they charge so much.

I have set up the new layout, It has taken a couple days as I have a family also.

The little ones are doing better, I do so Wilty dropping some root so hopefully we are headed right.

This is the new look.

295 ppm total
5ml per gallon of calmag 175 ppm
Then the rest is kind at 4/8 ml per gallon ratio
2 ml per gallon silica
1 ml rapid root
50ml hydroguard
5.95 ph

That’s it for tonight

01E2E200-751D-437D-A1AB-1F3FF6672742.jpeg

773F7F90-11D2-4AB9-9824-28DAFFCB46F9.jpeg

D1840C01-8F09-45CE-979A-6D9FCA8EB93D.jpeg

Has been a very busy weekend all these reservoir changes . Definitely liking the hydro set up . Each bucket is 5 gallons ?Glad the girls are doing better , what type of silica are you using ?

I definitely like this better than the single units.

The buckets are 8 , ez store. Then I bought the lids, baskets, bulkheads and there idea from CC.

I have never used silica before so I picked this bottle of white rino. I have read some bad stuff about it with it settling .
I am all ears and eyes on a better solution.
I’m betting the combination of spraying the leaves and the cup until they take is the better option and for the past couple days they have been just under the high bay lights in the garage while I got this done in the time I had.

Thank you @Tokin Roll for the spray idea.

So back to the silica, if you don’t like something yell.

Also I have changed my fertilizer a bit, still botanicare just a 2 part instead.

The other has some sort of organic in it and someone said way back it would be fine, but something needs to change here.
The majority or more say NO , so no problem none organic as best I can for now as I thought maybe the rapid root could be too.

Silica ?

Thank you for stopping in.

I definitely like this better than the single units.

The buckets are 8 , ez store. Then I bought the lids, baskets, bulkheads and there idea from CC.

I have never used silica before so I picked this bottle of white rino. I have read some bad stuff about it with it settling .
I am all ears and eyes on a better solution.
I’m betting the combination of spraying the leaves and the cup until they take is the better option and for the past couple days they have been just under the high bay lights in the garage while I got this done in the time I had.

Thank you @Tokin Roll for the spray idea.

So back to the silica, if you don’t like something yell.

Also I have changed my fertilizer a bit, still botanicare just a 2 part instead.

The other has some sort of organic in it and someone said way back it would be fine, but something needs to change here.
The majority or more say NO , so no problem none organic as best I can for now as I thought maybe the rapid root could be too.

Silica ?

Thank you for stopping in.
The pro-tekt silica I was running would turn into slime after three days in the reservoir. So ever three days added it again just dealed with the slime . I use stout MSA now a little expensive but no slime . I still battle the mega crop nutrients. Bought a 22 pound bag of it will be around awhile .

Ok, so here we are again.

It’s been almost 3 days .

I am getting a gel on my roots again. I have hosed it off and mixed up gallon on ro with 5ml of guard and poured it through the pots .

Water temp is 69. It did go up to almost 74 for 1 day but I have gotten that to go down a bit.

I do have a resolve tomorrow evening baring any issue but still wonder wth is going on.

Definitely some odd things happened that I think I understand like , putting my nutes in the first time. The 200 micro filter was clogging and then not running correctly, I removed the filter and all is well but before adding nutes it was fine, then with the last couple conversations I am wonder could the silica been the culprit?

Is this bacteria or silica or what?

Just missing it somewhere?

2EC41AAE-FFC5-4384-9F6D-93FF01CC42C0.jpeg

42F917FA-004A-4EA5-9A1E-D2A27DD4094A.jpeg

I see new roots top and bottom . But that will make it grow slow . Does the reservoir have a foam line ? I had this problem with advanced nutrients always rinsing them off .

I will keep hosing and inculating with a strong dose for a couple more days and try to rid this yuck to be polite.
I think I have found orca, well I have just trying to get best price . Will use it with this hydroguard.
But really would like to see this hydroguard do it’s thing.
There being suffocated.

I will keep hosing and inculating with a strong dose for a couple more days and try to rid this yuck to be polite.
I think I have found orca, well I have just trying to get best price . Will use it with this hydroguard.
But really would like to see this hydroguard do it’s thing.
There being suffocated.
I checked the orca out today , it’s what you need . Plus it’s one part no two part 1&2 . Same price as the Z7. I’m beginning to wonder about the hydroguard .
Another thing your pump struggling to pump (create heat)could have churned that up , just a thought.

There is no heat pump Imho as it’s not in the nutes , the flow is steady but not a spray.
I am wondering the same that this product is faulty.
I could order orca from the same supplier but with this product potentially having a issue , I don’t know how to move forward but to hose and use till the next stuff arrives.
Not sure if there was a way to test if it viable or not.

There is no heat pump Imho as it’s not in the nutes.
I am wondering the same that this product is faulty.
I could order orca from the same supplier but with this product potentially having a issue , I don’t know how to move forward but to hose and use till the next stuff arrives.
Not sure if there was a way to test if it viable or not.
Not a heat pump your supply pump if the lines are blocked the pump will cavitate and heat up .

Sorry was thinking heat from the pump

The flow of the pump does not seem restricted. It flows as it did day 1 .
It’s 396 gph.

Looks like it would make mess in a hurry.

I did mention some sort of cavitation or clogging through the 200 micron filter in the rain bird y.

But it’s been removed and everything is fine.

Other than the slime so, I have added another dose of hydrohope and let’s see.

And if parcels show up and the stars align I will start taking care of the temp and run 68

The simple truth is, the orca may or may not solve it- if that slime is pythium based.

I'd still get it any day over hydroguard- stuff works in soil, coco and anything you can root in. Same company that makes Great White.

If you get the Orca, flush your roots clean with RO. Give your res a good cleaning, same with airstone(s), dump a x2 dosage into a water bottle with a sample of your nute solution. Pour it in as a top feed (at least once) to give a full inoculation. Don't be shy- there's no such thing as too much of it.

Back
Top Bottom