The Vault Bring You A Seedsman Promo: Win A Grinder Or Seeds

Mine wasn't that cool! Me and Penny got this:
full

And they weren't even Mephisto genetics!

sometimes we dont have all sizes available so we need to sometimes send T's that mightnt exactly match up....

@George from The Vault . Howdy.
I really like the Mary Jane T-shirt. I hope to snag one of those some day. I haven't seen them for sale. Are they discontinued?
I have the stylish polo which is the most comfortable Vault shirt that I have , as well as a couple of the regular Vault Ts.

@George from The Vault . Howdy.
I really like the Mary Jane T-shirt. I hope to snag one of those some day. I haven't seen them for sale. Are they discontinued?
I have the stylish polo which is the most comfortable Vault shirt that I have , as well as a couple of the regular Vault Ts.

We have launched a new site, its much faster but we are working through completing it still so there are a few bugs and things still to add, like the Tee's, we should have them readded soon buddy so they will be available to buy again soon :)

We have launched a new site, its much faster but we are working through completing it still so there are a few bugs and things still to add, like the Tee's, we should have them readded soon buddy so they will be available to buy again soon :)
I was just on your new site looking for merchandise. This would explain why I couldn't find the shirts. Lol.
The new site looks really good so far.

I was just on your new site looking for merchandise. This would explain why I couldn't find the shirts. Lol.
The new site looks really good so far.
Once we get it all 100% we will announce it on the forums etc as good to go, our speed was so bad before and now its quick again, we just need to finish some bits off then its good to go

we will also have some cool additions, better freebies etc. to follow :)

Seeds? Yes please :slide::woohoo:

Copy-of-Bare-Organics1.png

The Vault are excited to bring you a cool promo in conjunction with Seedsman Seeds.

There is an awesome grinder, Peyote WiFi seeds from Seedsman, and Auto Zkittlez seeds from Seedsman to be won!

To enter on 420 Mag just comment on this thread! Winners will be announced Aug 21st!

Visit The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store today to place your next Cannabis Seeds order!

#TEAMVAULT
A lot of great seeds!

Back
Top Bottom