The Vault Crazy Christmas Promo 2017 - 300 Free Seeds And More

I love FASTBUDS because everything stated in descriptions are spot on unless a grower error. There strains are bar none top grad A medicinal seeds. There ataff is very responsive and take care of there customers! There shipping is STEALTH and FAST! There isnt enough time or space for me to explain how FASTBUDS have done due diligence to bring the cannabis community the best there is to bring and know they have so much more to contribute to the future!! Love FASTBUDS!!

1661120967311.png

Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year to all our customers from #TEAMVAULT

We are super stoked to announce our Christmas discount code CHRISTMAS15 is live now, right up until the 2nd of Jan giving you 15% off all orders.

But, that's not all. We have teamed up with the legendary breeders: Barney's Farm, Female Seeds, FastBuds and Sweet Seeds . to bring you a promotion that is by far the biggest we have ever had.

With 300 free seeds and tons of other cool stuff, go check it out and learn how to enter now at The Vault Crazy Christmas Promo 2017 (300 FREE SEEDS) | Cannabis Seeds Store

Don't forget to tell all your buddy's, and of course show the breeders some love as well for making these amazing prizes available.
I love Fast Buds because I grew a Gorilla Glue that yielded almost 3 ounces of meds. I also grew a West Coast OG which was superb.

Can't wait to grow my next strain...Green Crack.

YT

#TeamVault

Well, i love Fast Buds cause they have an incredible variety of strains, all of them bred with love and attention. May these seeds turn into medicine for those who need it. Peace!

Need me one auto so I can get revenge payback for two years of mistakes I am ready to swing again .

Happy New Years vault and best of luck all you greenthumbs ...

1661120745021.png

A massive shout out to our sponsors Barneys Farm, FastBuds, Sweet Seeds and Female Seeds for their amazing generosity in this promo.

Also a big thanks to all that entered!

The winner on 420 Magazine is Blazinjones. Congrats Buddy! I will send you a PM to arrange delivery of your prizes.

To check the other winners visit The Vault Crazy Christmas Promo 2017 (300 FREE SEEDS) | Cannabis Seeds Store (though give

me a few moments whilst I continue to update the list)

It would be appreciated if the winners post some pictures of their prizes and if you wanted to do any grow reports that could act as feedback on the

breeders and their strains then that would be amazing.

If you didn't win this time round then never fear as The Vault will be back real soon with some more competitions and promos. To make sure you don't miss

any announcements sign up to The Vaults newsletter at My Web Form

Thanks for the chance even though I missed it .

Should be green garden to the winners. .

Thanx guys u have no idea how much this made my year. I'm currently trying to make my own strain and I was guna add in red poison auto to the mix but now I got an arsenal of auto beans to choose from lol.

Back
Top Bottom