The Vault: Kannabia Mega Give-Away, Almost 30 Prizes To Be Sent

I’ve never grown with any Kannabia seeds and have never grown a haze plant. l would greatly appreciate the opportunity of growing the Lemon Haze through this exceptionally sweet contest. Thank you

Never tried a "Kannabia" strain nor have I ever ordered from the "Vault". But, free goods to get someone like me interested is a good thing.
Haven't grown a "Haze" plant in quite a long time. And every auto that I've grown has been quite disappointing.
I'm up to giving it a go though!
Thank you for sponsoring on 420 Magazine and these promo events.
Cheers!

kannabia-mega-give-away.jpg

Hi folks,

This time, we're bringing something big to you (please, avoid easy jokes).

Our friends of Kannabia have provided us with goodies and freebies to share the love with the cannabis community.

Normally, we're just raffling just a few prizes. This time, we're coming with 29 different ones.

For you, our friends of 420 Magazine, we're giving away 2 prizes consisting of a 5-pack of Lemon Haze Auto, and a 4-pack of Kritic Auto.

To qualify, leave a comment with your previous experiences with Kannabia or, if you don’t have any yet, let us know which strain do you prefer and why. We won't count double-posting on this thread.

The winners will be announced on the 4th of August. We'll send a DM to the winners. To ensure these people get the notification correctly, we will also add a comment in this thread mentioning them ;)

Good luck,

Lui Gee
#TeamVault
Ive absolutely never used their product but I am looking for an auto strain to give a try instead of the photo's Ive been growing for a while now.
would be happy to include them in the Journal and demonstrate their growth
since I have never seen their product there would be no reason in my picking one vs the other, I would be happy with either of them honestly

Hi folks,

Our friends of Kannabia have provided us with goodies and freebies to share the love with the cannabis community.

Normally, we're just raffling just a few prizes. This time, we're coming with 29 different ones.

For you, our friends of 420 Magazine, we're giving away 2 prizes consisting of a 5-pack of Lemon Haze Auto, and a 4-pack of Kritic Auto.

To qualify, leave a comment with your previous experiences with Kannabia or, if you don’t have any yet, let us know which strain do you prefer and why. We won't count double-posting on this thread.

The winners will be announced on the 4th of August. We'll send a DM to the winners. To ensure these people get the notification correctly, we will also add a comment in this thread mentioning them ;)

Good luck,

Lui Gee
#TeamVault
I love lemon haze. Haven't tried Kannabia, but I'm keen to give it a whirl.

Hi folks,

Good luck,

Lui Gee
#TeamVault

gee. never tried kannabia or any of the vault offerings ... :(

i will beg for seeds though and perhaps do small tricks even ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

This isn't an entry for the competition.

@George from The Vault

The Vault is the only place I go to for all my seeds as they are local and delivery is fast, never used any other seed bank, the vault staff are great and extremely helpful especially george and cameron.
I've just planted a kannabia lemon haze that I got through the vault as a freebie due to 5 of the phoenix seeds I bought from you's that never germinated.

I haven't tried anything listed since I haven't grown or consumed in three years. Of course I would not turn down anything for free but I prefer and indica dominant strain for PTSD treatment.

Hi folks, the time has come!

'The winner takes it (almost) all'. And it's time to know our winners!

Thank you all to take part in this giveaway!

So let's go for it. The 420Magazine winners for the Kannabia Mega Givaway are:

Lemon Haze Auto: @EhCndGrower
Kritic Auto: @Regrowth

Please contact us privately with your full name and address to start getting your prizes ready to be sent.

Congrats to the winners and to the others, good luck next time!

Best wishes,
Lui Gee

Back
Top Bottom