The Vault TH Seeds Promo: Win MK Ultra Feminised Seeds

I'd love to try some lovely seeds from T.H.Seeds. They are like many of us, believing genetics are worth protecting. Genetics are everything once we get seeds in our hands, then everything else. T.H.Seeds has been proactive in the cannabis world for over 25 years and has developed many new and award winning strains. Like Bubblegum and S.A.G.E. and M.K.- Ultra. With Quality, Flavor, and Strength being the bullseye for them...who wouldn't want to try some M.K.-Ultra!
Thanks for the generous offer!

TH-Seeds-Promo.png

The Vault are back with another promo, this time from T.H. Seeds

Let us know your thoughts on T.H Seeds and / or their strains.

420 Mag prize is prize is 5 MK Ultra Feminized Seeds

Good Luck all, winners will be announced on the 29th of Oct.
My thoughts: I'd love to grow some!

Have no experience with TH seeds but good genetics are just that, and a cup winner to boot I got to give this a try...... I’m in
Congrats buddy, you were selected at random as the winner on this platform. Can you PM me please with your postal name and address to arrange delivery of your prize.

Nice! Another promo is awesome! Thank you for the chance and opportunity for us to receive free seeds! I have no experience with TH seeds and would be happy to give it a shot. If selected, i'll be sure to make another grow journal on this forum to document every step of the way and share some eye candy :)

Thank you again for the opportunity and good luck to every one!

Back
Top Bottom