The Vault Welcome Promo

The Vault

420 Sponsor
Hi all,

I would like to run a little promotion by means of introducing myself! I'm Gary and I started with the Vault this year as Marketing Manager and will soon be the MD of the Business. I'm responsible for all the posts on our site and social media channels and will be overseeing our marketing department but for the foresseable I am going to be hands on and active on the forums so feel free to reach out and engage with me. In the meantime, checkout this great offer! >

I have the following prizes up for grabs for 3 lucky winners:

-1 winner will receive a pack of 5 Royal Queen Seeds Quick One Automatic Seeds
-1 winner will receive a pack of 5 Barney's Farm Red Dragon Feminised Seeds
-1 winner will receive a pack of 5 Female Seeds Maroc Feminised Seeds

ALL winners will also receive a Vault T Shirt and some other goodies like breeder branded rolling papers, tips, stickers etc.
All you need to do is to like and reply to this thread, just drop by and say hello and your in.

Winners will be selected using random number generation on Tuesday 10th April.

Dont forget you can use discount code GARY420MAG for 10% off in the cart at The Vault.

We love giving away free stuff! All orders get at least 1 free seed but the more you spend, the more you get. Check out our current offers page.
You can also have a perusal through some of our past promos here.

Make sure you never miss another Vault promo and sign up for our newsletter at The Vault Newsletter Sign Up.

Don't forget to add us to your safe list as well especially if you use email accounts with hotmail, AOL, Gmail, Yahoo etc.
If anyone has any questions about The Vault then I am at your disposal.

Gary #TeamVault

---

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to th

Hi all,

I would like to run a little promotion by means of introducing myself! I'm Gary and I started with the Vault this year as Marketing Manager and will soon be the MD of the Business. I'm responsible for all the posts on our site and social media channels and will be overseeing our marketing department but for the foresseable I am going to be hands on and active on the forums so feel free to reach out and engage with me. In the meantime, checkout this great offer! >

ALL winners will also receive a Vault T Shirt and some other goodies like breeder branded rolling papers, tips, stickers etc.
All you need to do is to like and reply to this thread, just drop by and say hello and your in.

Dont forget you can use discount code GARY420MAG for 10% off in the cart at The Vault.

We love giving away free stuff! All orders get at least 1 free seed but the more you spend, the more you get. Check out our current offers page.

Make sure you never miss another Vault promo and sign up for our newsletter at The Vault Newsletter Sign Up.

Don't forget to add us to your safe list as well especially if you use email accounts with hotmail, AOL, Gmail, Yahoo etc.

Gary #TeamVault

---

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It is illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries and some remote, less enlightened planets outside the core systems. It is our duty to inform you of this fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws to th

Very nice! Good luck to all!

Hi all,

Gary #TeamVault

---

Woop woop. Free seeds! What a chap! *nose firmly in bum*

Howdy Gary. Sounds like a great promotion with some great seeds. Thanks for the chance to enter. Good luck everyone (but hopefully less luck than me).

Hi, Gary. Welcome to 420 Magazine, and thank you for becoming a sponsor. Thank you for using a hosting company that does NOT park your website on a US server, lol (many do, regardless of what their http* address infers). And, speaking of http addresses, thanks for following basic security protocols and using SSL. These things show that you care a bit about your customers' security, IMHO.

I hope you receive 100x your sponsorship fees in forum member orders!

EDIT: Did you time your promotion deadline so that the winners will receive their prizes on 4/20, lol? I just got a kick out of that.

Hi, Gary. Welcome to 420 Magazine, and thank you for becoming a sponsor. Thank you for using a hosting company that does NOT park your website on a US server, lol (many do, regardless of what their http* address infers). And, speaking of http addresses, thanks for following basic security protocols and using SSL. These things show that you care a bit about your customers' security, IMHO.

I hope you receive 100x your sponsorship fees in forum member orders!

EDIT: Did you time your promotion deadline so that the winners will receive their prizes on 4/20, lol? I just got a kick out of that.
Thank you sir!

We timed the close of this one to allow time to post details of the 4/20 promo :p watch this space"

Hey, wait, what, lol? You are doing TWO giveways at the same time? Oh man... But which did I enter? I'm so cornfoozed ;) . But, seriously, I had to stop and think - and when that didn't work, to sit here with both threads opened side by side and hunt for my (other) post. And I'm not even high. Hmm... That's probably the problem :rofl: . I'll have to work on that.

You're alright, Gary, I don't care what everybody-- Nah, just kidding - everyone says you - and The Vault are great!

And every winner gets a t-shirt, too? I love free t-shirts! Especially if they can be used to show the love (cannabis, breeders, kind sponsors who support my favorite website, et cetera).

I love these things. Best thing of all is, even if I don't win... for a little while, I might be a winner. Got to take hope where you can find it these days, don't ya know.

for the foresseable I am going to be hands on and active on the forums

EXTRA POINTS to you, sir.

Hello and your in. ;)

Welcome Gary. I'm curious as to your success rate shipping to Cape Town before I place an order. They've been known to confiscate packages at Capemail, so I've been stuck with ordering from local seedbanks, of which we have very few...

Hey, wait, what, lol? You are doing TWO giveways at the same time? Oh man... But which did I enter? I'm so cornfoozed ;) . But, seriously, I had to stop and think - and when that didn't work, to sit here with both threads opened side by side and hunt for my (other) post. And I'm not even high. Hmm... That's probably the problem :rofl: . I'll have to work on that.

You're alright, Gary, I don't care what everybody-- Nah, just kidding - everyone says you - and The Vault are great!

And every winner gets a t-shirt, too? I love free t-shirts! Especially if they can be used to show the love (cannabis, breeders, kind sponsors who support my favorite website, et cetera).

I love these things. Best thing of all is, even if I don't win... for a little while, I might be a winner. Got to take hope where you can find it these days, don't ya know.

EXTRA POINTS to you, sir.

Hello and your in. ;)
"for a little while, I might be a winner " makes me think of you as schrondingers (speeling?) cat lol

Welcome Gary. I'm curious as to your success rate shipping to Cape Town before I place an order. They've been known to confiscate packages at Capemail, so I've been stuck with ordering from local seedbanks, of which we have very few...
Hi Buddy,

I dont think we have had many orders to cape town or sa so im not sure. We are s**t hot at getting things through customs but for that one there would be an element of risk unfortunately, pop us an email through to the guys at support@cannabis-seeds-store.co.uk though and they might be bale to give further advice

Back
Top Bottom