The Vault's Big 420 Competition Is Live Now: Win Free Cannabis Seeds

The Vault

420 Sponsor
The Vaults Big 420 Competition is live now - Win Free Cannabis Seeds.

420 Magazine Prizes:

1st Prize:

1 pack of 2 SECRET SEEDS from GHSC – These strains are so new we are not even allowed to reveal what they are yet!
1 G13 Haze Feminised from Barneys Farm
1 Glue Gelato Auto from Barneys Farm
1 pack of 5 Passion Fruit Feminized from Dutch Passion
3 packs of 1 Short and Sweet Auto from Heavyweight Seeds
2 God’s Glue Feminized from Ministry of Cannabis
1 Monster Peebles Feminised from Monster Genetics
5 Super Kush Auto from Phoenix Seeds
1 Critical Feminised from Royal Queen Seeds
1 Northern Light Auto from Royal Queen Seeds
1 Auto Gelat.OG from Seedsman Seeds
1 Cream Caramel CBD from Sweet Seeds

2nd Prize:

1 pack of 2 SECRET SEEDS from GHSC – These strains are so new we are not even allowed to reveal what they are yet!
1 G13 Haze Feminised from Barneys Farm
1 Glue Gelato Auto from Barneys Farm
2 Northern Lights MOC Feminized from Ministry of Cannabis
1 Monster Zkittles Feminised from Monster Genetics
1 Critical Feminised from Royal Queen Seeds
1 Northern Light Auto from Royal Queen Seeds
1 Auto Gelat.OG from Seedsman Seeds

To enter please comment below and let us know (or tag) your favourite breeder from the list above to enter. Winners will be selected using random number generator. Good Luck!

3rd Prize: This one is for all you lovers of regular seeds, please include in your comments that you would like to enter the regular seed draw to be entered into the draw to win:

1 pack of 10 Tropic Sunrise Regular Seeds from NorStar Genetics

Promo will close on the 4th of May and the winners will be selected using random number generator and announced on the same day.

Big shout out to all the breeders involved:

420-cannabis-seed-breeders.png

Why not head on over to The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store and pick up some cannabis seeds now, whilst taking advantage of the discount codes VAULT15 for 15% of your order total and don’t forget to check out our discount cannabis seeds page for all the latest offers, promos and competitions!

Make sure you never miss another Vault promo and sign up for our newsletter at The Vault Newsletter

Legal Disclaimer: The competition winners will have their prizes sent to them via recorded delivery. If you win the competition but don’t receive your prize, we cannot resend competition prizes, so you’ll have to raise this with your local delivery service (In the UK, for example, this would be Royal Mail).

Remember: It’s illegal to germinate cannabis seeds in many countries including the UK. It is our duty to inform you of this important fact and to urge you to obey all of your local laws. The Vault only ever sells or sends out seeds, or seed voucher prizes for souvenir, collection or novelty purposes.

Stay Home, Stay Safe, Stay Blazed

#TeamVault

I have really enjoyed @Barney's Farm , Greenhouse and Sensi genetics. I haven't tried any of the others so I'm super curious.

I would love some regular seeds as well. I plan to start breeding this year.
Looking for a couple of sexy males! :love:

Count me in!!!!

Only breeder off that list I've used is @RoyalQueenSeeds so they get my vote please consider me for the 3rd place regular seeds as well.

Thank you! Great contest.

Back
Top Bottom