The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

True that they really do look separate in the pictures. It’s going to b interesting to see how those hook up. Running from board to board.

True that they really do look separate in the pictures. It’s going to b interesting to see how those hook up. Running from board to board.
Everything is suppose to have quick connects and easy but you know how that goes sometimes lol. I'm ordering first thing in the morning so hopefully I will have it within a week or so.✌️

I like my Timber light, it aint' fancy like yers Ghost, but it's workin pretty good for me.
I really like timber so far. I've seen a lot of nice plants harvested under them including yours. I'm excited to put the QB in my tent with my PS COB, I will have a lot better coverage in my tent.✌️

Brooklyn Sunrise Auto at 9 days old. It was growing in a hempy pot but even up close to the light it kept stretching and stretching to the point I had to support her. SO.........I rinsed the perlite off her roots and transplanted her into a 4 gallon pot in some fresh Pro Mix BX. Lisa helped me so between us we were incredibly gentle. I'm afraid though that she won't reach the 5th node early enough to be topped. And seeing some of the cabbage plants ya'll are trying to grow that might not be a bag thing. How many days before these gals start showing pistils?

Looking good farside:high-five:
No more "she" and "her" with that new avatar! I dig it. :high-five:

I actually had to double-check your profile because I was seeing it again & again. LoL
:passitleft:

7-13-18 Day 12
The Vault Comparative Grow 2018
Brooklyn Sunrise Auto bred by Dutch Passion
Journals on 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom