The Vault's Emerald Triangle Seeds Promo: Win Free Cannabis Seeds

The Vault

420 Sponsor
Emerald-Triangle-Seeds-Promo.jpg

The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store is still open, with a full stock inventory, and shipping worldwide!

We are still committed to bring you more competitions and promos than anyone else, so with 420 just behind us we bring you a new free cannabis seed promo from Emerald Triangle Seeds.

#StaySafe
#TeamVault

Yay @George from The Vault another great giveaway! I'm super excited to be getting seeds from the previous one, but Bitcoin is up! I might just have to go check out the Emerald Triangle selection anyway...I have a collection now! George how long are seeds viable for after we receive them?

Yay @George from The Vault another great giveaway! I'm super excited to be getting seeds from the previous one, but Bitcoin is up! I might just have to go check out the Emerald Triangle selection anyway...I have a collection now! George how long are seeds viable for after we receive them?

Hi buddy so long as you store them in a dark, dry place, not too warm or cold they should last for years!

A big Thank you shout out :woohoo: :yahoo: :thumb: @George from The Vault & The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store for the free Candyland seeds from Emerald Triangle Seeds
Thank you
:cheesygrinsmiley: this is my first win

Back
Top Bottom