The ViparSpectra KS5000: The Best 4x4 Grow Light In Its Class! - By 7Dust2

My spice girl chopped today and hung. Simple but effective. Quality over quantity. Trust all them big plants are great. Truely. But one person smokes. Yeah. Just right. Love this plant purple and Frosty

IMG_20230517_112423.jpg

IMG_20230517_112419.jpg

IMG_20230517_112407.jpg

IMG_20230517_112321.jpg

IMG_20230517_112310.jpg

Spice got harvested and now finally dried enough to smoke. But just got to love it. Frosting hard nugs and spicey.

IMG_20230521_163854.jpg

IMG_20230521_163845.jpg

IMG_20230521_163836.jpg

IMG_20230521_163820.jpg

IMG_20230521_163811.jpg
Wow those are awesome and exotic looking. NOTM entry for June?

Wow those are awesome and exotic looking. NOTM entry for June?
Same as last two times I entered people seen that plant nugs for past year. I like it .everyone else like huge trees and bushes for monthly things. But yeah I was going try it again with the plant. It's my go to plant. .

Same as last two times I entered people seen that plant nugs for past year. I like it .everyone else like huge trees and bushes for monthly things. But yeah I was going try it again with the plant. It's my go to plant. .
You growing her from clone or seed? Is she the same every time?

You growing her from clone or seed? Is she the same every time?
Yep same no matter what seed clone or whatever. Same size nugs same height. Etc. Etc. Now get it to grow more than 26 inches tall. That's a trick. Never done it ether. Can't. I don't think. Plant just want grow that big. It gets so sticky. Hard to even smoke. So you have got extra dry it. And even then it's still sticky.

Last of the gorilla glue and Skittles plant is done and hung.

IMG_20230522_093031.jpg

IMG_20230522_093023.jpg

IMG_20230522_093011.jpg

IMG_20230522_093004.jpg
Damn. Like you said, she’s small. But she’s PERFECT. Just look at those buds! That’s cover of High Times stuff. Definitely something to be said for the way you grow. Wouldn’t work for me, but you seem to have it down to a science and a consistent process. So what if they’re small? The awesome flip side of that is, you basically have a constant harvest. It never seems to be too long between plants for you since you always have so damn many in various stages of growth. Great work dude.

Damn. Like you said, she’s small. But she’s PERFECT. Just look at those buds! That’s cover of High Times stuff. Definitely something to be said for the way you grow. Wouldn’t work for me, but you seem to have it down to a science and a consistent process. So what if they’re small? The awesome flip side of that is, you basically have a constant harvest. It never seems to be too long between plants for you since you always have so damn many in various stages of growth. Great work dude.
I totally agree. I tried to grow them bigger but to hard to make the plant grow more than what is normal size. But I look for smaller plants 24-28 inches . They seem to be right fit for tent. But it's the stretch I have issue with that just right stretch. You know. The perfect plant.

I totally agree. I tried to grow them bigger but to hard to make the plant grow more than what is normal size. But I look for smaller plants 24-28 inches . They seem to be right fit for tent. But it's the stretch I have issue with that just right stretch. You know. The perfect plant.
Lol! A man can dream. I guess we all have our own sweet spot we like. Yours is working real well.

Lol! A man can dream. I guess we all have our own sweet spot we like. Yours is working real well.
Nah bro. Trust me . I got issues too. My latest you don't see. Drop of water landed on top leaves. Burnt them slam up
Only got two small leaves. But they dead none the less. No big deal trim and gone. But still tho. Mistake and puff. Gone. But system yeah it's down pat. Bro. Only thing I ever use. Had too. Cheapest . Lmao. Wife. She a mean woman when comes to money. Lmao. Why I'm retired now.

IMG_20230522_114225.jpg

Skittles looked so different and beautiful, I love it.

Congratulations Bro, that is sooo gorgeous :theband: :thumb: :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom