The ViparSpectra KS5000: The Best 4x4 Grow Light In Its Class! - By 7Dust2

Need remove some dead leaves today and water bad. Three are on drought both tents.

IMG_20230524_121710.jpg

IMG_20230524_121640.jpg

That tent looked not so clean, but the harvest is impressive. Congratulation :thumb:

Not much going on . Big gap between plant harvest in big tent cause of the 2x2 I didn't think on it. So it got the two plants that was supposed to be in the big tent . Hindsight and godfather og.
Clones still look bad coming back green now. Few died. Or say I pulled. And killed them.

IMG_20230602_121830~3.jpg

IMG_20230602_121824.jpg

IMG_20230602_121816.jpg

IMG_20230602_121803.jpg

Trimming did make the tent look better, but still some yellow leaves, are they due to watering? Or the feeding?
2x2 tent looked beautiful, nice stacking.

Trimming did make the tent look better, but still some yellow leaves, are they due to watering? Or the feeding?
2x2 tent looked beautiful, nice stacking.
Some are on drought. Like 2x2 plants are. That why all the yellow. Big fan leaves die first. Then secondary fans

Some are on drought. Like 2x2 plants are. That why all the yellow. Big fan leaves die first. Then secondary fans
What do you mean by on drought? By letting the pots dry back to much between waterings you en up causing high EC spikes, salt buildup and nutrient lockouts and the plant start to consume it's stored energy/minerals in the leaves.

What are you feeding them?

What do you mean by on drought? By letting the pots dry back to much between waterings you en up causing high EC spikes, salt buildup and nutrient lockouts and the plant start to consume it's stored energy/minerals in the leaves.

What are you feeding them?
Drought. Before harvest. Many people do that. And what's EC ,
salt. I don't have issues with salt. Build up. Or plant lock or any issues. Ever. Never had an issue for long time with my system.
I and most other folks will drought their plant for 5-9 days to bring out more tris. It's natural defences system for the plant.

Back
Top Bottom