11_5_1_SLH.jpg

11_5_3.jpg

11_5_2.jpg

NO FLOOR
NO_FLOOR.jpg

11_5_4_SLH.jpg

SLH2.jpg

SLH.jpg

Pit...Curious as to your "exact" EZ clone formula, as you mentioned. My EZ program is way weak at this point. Average 2 1/2 weeks and no where near the root system in your pics. Thanks man...MF

the exact formula is as follows..
make your cutting and dip it into the bottle for 10 secs....looks black...wherever you dip to...will have roots to that line.
round off the Algen Extract tp 4ml per gallon
Round down the Root Excellerator to 1ml per gallon
we dont use foliar sprays...Ever..it a personal choice but if you want to use the Foliar spray then do do all means.

vitagrow.jpg

clone_solution.jpg

I had great roots before but these are un -believeable.
NO AIR STONE with Aqua Flakes

yeah, I noticed right away when I saw those roots all along the stem you were doing something different for sure. Thanks for the "master" cloning formula, Im on it! Oh and the guy asking about the mold in an outdoor tent the first thing that comes to mind is a sulfur burner.

wow pit. everythings looking great. keep it green man... i wanna see those buds start forming..

me too brother, Im hoping for a mega yield, the last was good and I know this will be even better. we are behind on our time estimate but its all good, we are 30 plus inches and that make me happy. Im flushing for a few days and turning off for 30 hrs,drain and refill with bloom nutes.
:popcorn:

Hey Pit...Thanks again brother for your time & sharin your knowledge with all of us. One last question on the cloning deal...Bein the hydro-due extraordinaire you are, (LOL) do you do any PH monitoring or adjustments with the EZ reservoir? Man, if I lived next door to you, you'd prolly get sick of me and all my indoor grow questions...LOL MF

Hey Pit...Thanks again brother for your time & sharin your knowledge with all of us. One last question on the cloning deal...Bein the hydro-due extraordinaire you are, (LOL) do you do any PH monitoring or adjustments with the EZ reservoir? Man, if I lived next door to you, you'd prolly get sick of me and all my indoor grow questions...LOL MF

There is a program you must follow when making the cloning nectar.
Its the same as when making the regular nutes.
In my cloner....add 10 gallons of water and the Aquaflakes A. let it cycle for 15 mins. then add The "B" ...let it cycle 15 mins. adjust your PH..I like 5.8 myself. add the other stuff I listed in the chart, dont touch the PH , and let it go. I havent looked at the PH in 9 days

Back
Top Bottom