The Wand By Ispire

Hi folks, I saw THE WAND by @Ispire and I couldn't stop thinking what a great 420 life hack it is! For my whole toking existence I haven't once had the luxury of enjoying a "dab" for many reasons. I think the main one was that we were not going to have a torch in the main part of the house, Ms Otter gets nervous with open flame indoors. Another is temperature control. The old torch and nail method needs a certain amount of skill in order to not burn our dab and loose all it's wonderful taste. Not for us! Then Ispire put The Wand in my hands!

And what a hack it is! While I tell you what comes in the box let me explain how the first impression firing it up went. After a trip to the weed store for some Jesus OG shatter to dab, yeah that was my first trip ever to a weed store, too sterile if you ask me. Anyway, I returned home and set it up after charging in my absence.
I chose the straight 14mm Banger included
The solid bottom metal encased Borosilicate Glass (that's where 1/2 the magic is!)
And our bong we haven't used because of hot hits.
And now Simply the Star of the Show the handheld or tripod held Wonder (the second magical half)
The above Wand takes magnetic lines of force and in the metal lined banger, converts them into controlled heat. No fire! No burnt shatter or lungs! Just the tastiest dab!

Here's how the first sesh with The Wand went.

I set it up like this.
5 clicks to turn it on. Set the temperature to 525f and click twice to start the heat cycle. Drop in some shatter.
A few seconds in I see some vapor rising from the carb cap covering the banger bowl so I take the first hit and offer the second to Ms Otter who refused the first BTW. She hits it and on her outward breath she says " I didn't get a......whoa!!! The hit was so smooth going in and so strong while in there we were both brain blasted if you know what I mean! The look on her face was of surprise first then happy stone! One hit from this has the effect of I don't know what! It's crazy strong is what I can say! I grow strong flower and this blows all of them away in brute force!

So smooth and flavorful the hits are! I love experiencing the flavors of weed. Getting shatter has been an epic taste treat and I want to expand that for all my grown bud. This beautiful little hand held unit has inspired me to pick up a Rosin Press so I can! It'll be worth it, it's like having a key that unlocks not only another level of flavor but the level and depth of the high is just incredible! Did I mention the level of high!

In our house neatness and safety are top of the list of things to consider when allowing things in. We would never have dabs the old fashioned way here. This little baby changes all of that! It's neat, effective, and I clean it up pretty much while coffee makes in the morning. Not a bad clean at all! Very simple and easy!

Brilliant engineering ISPIRE!

Hi folks, I saw THE WAND by @Ispire and I couldn't stop thinking what a great 420 life hack it is! For my whole toking existence I haven't once had the luxury of enjoying a "dab" for many reasons. I think the main one was that we were not going to have a torch in the main part of the house, Ms Otter gets nervous with open flame indoors. Another is temperature control. The old torch and nail method needs a certain amount of skill in order to not burn our dab and loose all it's wonderful taste. Not for us! Then Ispire put The Wand in my hands!

And what a hack it is! While I tell you what comes in the box let me explain how the first impression firing it up went. After a trip to the weed store for some Jesus OG shatter to dab, yeah that was my first trip ever to a weed store, too sterile if you ask me. Anyway, I returned home and set it up after charging in my absence.
I chose the straight 14mm Banger included
The solid bottom metal encased Borosilicate Glass (that's where 1/2 the magic is!)
And our bong we haven't used because of hot hits.
And now Simply the Star of the Show the handheld or tripod held Wonder (the second magical half)
The above Wand takes magnetic lines of force and in the metal lined banger, converts them into controlled heat. No fire! No burnt shatter or lungs! Just the tastiest dab!

Here's how the first sesh with The Wand went.

I set it up like this.
5 clicks to turn it on. Set the temperature to 525f and click twice to start the heat cycle. Drop in some shatter.
A few seconds in I see some vapor rising from the carb cap covering the banger bowl so I take the first hit and offer the second to Ms Otter who refused the first BTW. She hits it and on her outward breath she says " I didn't get a......whoa!!! The hit was so smooth going in and so strong while in there we were both brain blasted if you know what I mean! The look on her face was of surprise first then happy stone! One hit from this has the effect of I don't know what! It's crazy strong is what I can say! I grow strong flower and this blows all of them away in brute force!

So smooth and flavorful the hits are! I love experiencing the flavors of weed. Getting shatter has been an epic taste treat and I want to expand that for all my grown bud. This beautiful little hand held unit has inspired me to pick up a Rosin Press so I can! It'll be worth it, it's like having a key that unlocks not only another level of flavor but the level and depth of the high is just incredible! Did I mention the level of high!

In our house neatness and safety are top of the list of things to consider when allowing things in. We would never have dabs the old fashioned way here. This little baby changes all of that! It's neat, effective, and I clean it up pretty much while coffee makes in the morning. Not a bad clean at all! Very simple and easy!

Brilliant engineering ISPIRE!

can you pick the pipe up while the inspire is attached to take hit?

my e nail has a cord so i can pick up and move around a bit..

also how does inspire clean bowl the enail goes up to 1000f to incenerate all residue on nail to ash blow out ..

rig looks vry good..

can you pick the pipe up while the inspire is attached to take hit?

my e nail has a cord so i can pick up and move around a bit..

also how does inspire clean bowl the enail goes up to 1000f to incenerate all residue on nail to ash blow out ..

rig looks vry good..
Hey DeltaD, yep it slides right off and leaves the bowl hot.
At the end of the sesh I swab any dark goo left while it's warm, next morning I drop it in a shot glass of alcohol and swab and scrape a little on the inner banger. The outer banger dips clean pretty much. I hadn't thought of burning it off, I wonder, it goes pretty high, I bet it'll do that. Tell you later!
Edit: They say it goes up to 800F. Bet it incinerates it for a no clean up clean up!!

I took one look at it and the techie in me said "This is the Shizz"! It's on the side counter in the kitchen o_O that's right! The kitchen where the Ms Otter reigns! She says it's cute! Acceptance is everything!
I gotta finish saving up for my press 1st, but I'm very much looking for something like you, that doesn't involve open flame torches, or loads of glass. The latter is cause it'll break, every nice glass smoking stuff of mine gets busted, sooner or later :rolleyes:. That Wand seems to hit all the right wants.

And that's a sweet bonus that it looks so dang cool!

I gotta finish saving up for my press 1st, but I'm very much looking for something like you, that doesn't involve open flame torches, or loads of glass. The latter is cause it'll break, every nice glass smoking stuff of mine gets busted, sooner or later :rolleyes:. That Wand seems to hit all the right wants.

And that's a sweet bonus that it looks so dang cool!
We can put a dynavap in it too for a hit. I don't have one but seen it done.

If you like something casual and "kind of won't break looking to me" check The DAAB out! Oh my head! That's the one to bring into the living room and have a pass around! :bong:

I fell head over heels when I saw these two!

I'm with you Stone on having so much stuff around to smoke, that we don't try it ,but that looks decent compared to having a torch around thanx for the review :blunt:

like to point out to me using a quartz banger with the propane touch give you a bigger hit than an enail

If you like something casual and "kind of won't break looking to me" check The DAAB out! Oh my head! That's the one to bring into the living room and have a pass around! :bong:

Love that case and kit that comes with it

Love that case and kit that comes with it
Yeah, everything has a place and it's clean when it gets put back. I thought I wasn't a neat freak by any scale, but this is the difference between the cellar and the kitchen or living room in our home. Whole family acceptance is important to me.

This case is cool but @Ispire has a beautiful travel box, all plastic and handled to travel with too! Pretty much the same inerds, it has an awesome ceramic rosin tool with it. Can't find a pic I think it's called the Pro model.

So I set up the new @DabPress and had a first pressing of an old favorite of ours, White Rhino. The experience is like meeting a completely different plant! Taste is so rich and deep I want to hit it for days! Too bad for me I can only go for two maybe three good ones before the roof of my head starts to peel off :rofl: :laugh: !

So I set up the new @DabPress and had a first pressing of an old favorite of ours, White Rhino. The experience is like meeting a completely different plant! Taste is so rich and deep I want to hit it for days! Too bad for me I can only go for two maybe three good ones before the roof of my head starts to peel off :rofl: :laugh: !

brother i need some pictures of your rig posted lets get on that asap !!!!!!!! nice eh!! told you.. you will become addicted to it .. rosin head..

Back
Top Bottom