The wierdest thing...

StonerGrower

All I can say is what the hell. I was just smoking a joint of papaya grown by a buddy of mine. The joint was great the weed was very tasty and it got me pleasantly medicated. However when I got towards the end of the joint it bursted into flames, caught on fire and burned the hell out of my fingers. Its not chemical nute build-up because These plants were grown organic and flushed 2 weeks prior to harvest, and I personnaly flushed 2 times for him. All I have to say is what the hell.

It's obviously a blatent act of terrorism...

lmao

Hehe terrorism! No seriously this happened to me with this other stuff which was super dank - every time it got half way through the joint and the resin had browned the rizzla - if you inhaled powerfully the thing burst into flames! Still not sure what deal with that stuff was - but it was sooo good that we sustained burns trying to blow it out and keep smoking! (was in a car park at night with no alternative method of smoking) Was sure funny though! :grinjoint:

Please Be Careful.
It happened to me once.....

blazed.gif

HAHA I love this thread. I started crackin up when I read it, and the terrorist thing was funny as hell! Its never happened to me but I would be just as confused as you guys.

are you sure it wasnt a prank? a friend of mine used to do this, put a small firecraker into a ciggerete and wait until i smoke it. itll make ya shit a brick

Im assuming its just the resin build-up on the paper...Sure isnt nutrient build-up. My buddy flushes every monday and friday for the last 2 weeks before harvest, so this would make nutrient build up virtually impossible. Doesnt light on fire when I smoke it front the RooR....Just when its rolled up.

Thats strange, never had that happen.

Not that it matters, but what kind of papers were you using?

Ah, gotcha. Those things are so damn thin, maybe thats what did it. Either resin saturated the end or it was pretty empty near the mouthpiece and just caught on fire.

Just a thought. :peace:

I believe it was the resin that did it....that plus the thin paper. It was a phatty so it wasnt empty towards the end, plus I use a roller for all my joints so they are even all the way through.

Back
Top Bottom