The worst day of my life!

What an old wrinkeld , shrivaled up,(my favorite word of all time)****....face, Nosey bitch.lol..I would have rather sprayed all my plants with BLEACH and siad her you go bitch, before I give them up to anyone,if I'm not going to smoke it,i assure you nobody els will either.thanks for sharing,stories like these always remind me that you can take a person, out of the hood,or trailer park,but you can't take the hood or trailer out of the person..HAPPY GROWING.p.s.if you have a legal permit to grow,and some one threatens to call the police, or if theirs any chance you can lose them,call the police yourself,and say your a legal grower,with a few small planet,and your neighbors keep threatening you or black mail for some weed,say I don't want to break the law in any way so,what should i do,show the neighbors you have police support, and a license.if you're going to kill your plants anyway,or give them away out of fear,you may as well go all in and test you local police departments tolerance on cannabis,not all cops are asshole,most police want you to have a peaceful grow,it makes their job easier when your medicated.some police will go next door and warn the neighbors,that you are a legal paitant,with a license, and by tampering with your plants or medication,is a felony.and you can be prosecuted..if you have no liscene, and want to keep the police as far away as possible,then you may have to conceed to whatever demands people ask of you untill you can harvest.if you can harvest..HAPPY GROWING..

What an old wrinkeld , shrivaled up,(my favorite word of all time)****....face, Nosey bitch.lol..I would have rather sprayed all my plants with BLEACH and siad her you go bitch, before I give them up to anyone,if I'm not going to smoke it,i assure you nobody els will either.thanks for sharing,stories like these always remind me that you can take a person, out of the hood,or trailer park,but you can't take the hood or trailer out of the person..HAPPY GROWING.p.s.if you have a legal permit to grow,and some one threatens to call the police, or if theirs any chance you can lose them,call the police yourself,and say your a legal grower,with a few small planet,and your neighbors keep threatening you or black mail for some weed,say I don't want to break the law in any way so,what should i do,show the neighbors you have police support, and a license.if you're going to kill your plants anyway,or give them away out of fear,you may as well go all in and test you local police departments tolerance on cannabis,not all cops are asshole,most police want you to have a peaceful grow,it makes their job easier when your medicated.some police will go next door and warn the neighbors,that you are a legal paitant,with a license, and by tampering with your plants or medication,is a felony.and you can be prosecuted..if you have no liscene, and want to keep the police as far away as possible,then you may have to conceed to whatever demands people ask of you untill you can harvest.if you can harvest..HAPPY GROWING..

I agree 100%

I woke up Thursday morning and made my coffe as usual.
As I walk out into my back yard I realize that my whole crop is gone.
All was taken but a few lower branches on 2 plants. My whole crop
Demolished. I know the thief. My junkie neighbors, which I had helped the
Day before. They have children so I helped them get their power turned back on
They didn't see anything. But they guessed by a little smell. Is what I figure.
They took it all after I reach in my pocket to help. I put my heart and soul in this grow.
If you have seen my posts over the years u know I plant outdoors with the season.
This was my first medi quality grow I was so proud. I pollenated my mother plant so I
Have seeds for next year. She was lemony and piney. And so vigorous. Now I will struggle
And have to work 12 hour shifts to get Christmas and the b-day that follows. I guess misery
Loves company. Sorry everyone I had to vent

Thanks for reading,
THE CAPTAIN

Sorry to hear of your misfortune, I have always considered myself a generous and tolerant man but when it comes to thieves, I am neither. I would post a few "Beware of Dog" signs and also by each plant another sign that says "Smile your on Camera" then put up a security camera, that way you will know for a fact who actually stole what. Was it your neighbor? Chances are yes but technically you really do not know for sure, with a camera you would know for sure and if by chance it was NOT your neighbor but someone else that would prevent you from accidentally accusing the wrong person.

Oh and by the way, if this is the worst day of your life, I would say you have been blessed to this point and should be counting your lucky stars that this is the "Worst" that has ever happened to you. I would have traded all of my grows being stolen to not have been woke up in the middle of the night and being told that a drunk driver had just killed my sister in 1970, or that 2 years later my father put a gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. The day my Diavaticulitus blew out and I ended up in the hospital for 29 days and lost 55 pounds in 7 days was no picnic either considering it left me helpless for over a year. Or the day my brother called me and said that his wife was in surgery to have a tumor removed from her brain, or even worse was 2 years later when he called and said the doctors said it returned and they gave her 3 weeks to 3 months to live. Each of those could easily be one of the worst days of my life and if I looked back I am sure I could find many more foul memories that would make having a crop stolen seem like nothing.

All I can say is, count your lucky stars my friend if this is really the worst day of your life!

Back
Top Bottom