TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

nice pics blaze im not sure but the first few are the gorilla with its fat frost encrusted calyxes and the last few pics that one is covered they all look good nice harvest enjoy bud!

Thanks man. Yeah, first few are glue, the rest are all different phenos of LZ.

Gonna be some weight with big chunky flowers!

I hope these are words of prophecy.

Yeah great nugs man. Looks like the new spot is pumping full on the gas.

Thanks bro. Not full steam yet. Want to add one more light, but then I'm going to run into heat issues.

Thanks bud. I think some of those LZ's will come in pretty heavy. That Glue is deceptive though. Very dense buds.

LZ smells like mango and lemon. Fantastic smell. One has a musk/menthol/lemon thing going on, but the clones of that one didn't make it. Pity

No. 9 looks to the be the keeper at this point.

Nice! There is no such thing as overkill. LOL

Yeah I can now leave the flower room door open without any temp change while it cools the veg section. Plugged it into a power measuring box and it barely goes over 500w when running at max cool. Compared to the portable one that was running 1000w flat out all the time. Cost of running the AC has gone down 80%

Day 65 of 12/12 for what remains in the flower room.

One of the Black DOG plants decided to fall over. Luckily the wall kept her up. She is chunky. That was 24 hours after a dose of Fire Juice. They love that stuff.

Blue Dream in veg

Purple Envy in veg

Thanks Penny! Can't wait to smoke some. I always end up running out before harvest.

I often get home from work, and the first words out of my mouth are: "Are you stoned?"

Back
Top Bottom