TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

When it comes to Darlins Net... beware of fakes. That is all I will say on the subject.

When it comes to Darlins Net... beware of fakes. That is all I will say on the subject.
It's that the case with most things, this GG for instance doesn't seem to be all that great. There's a knock off of everything these days not just the Chinese stuff lol.
Plants are looking great btw. Is it a new spot u growing at?

Same spot still Justin, but the power keeps tripping these days. Sometimes it will trip 3 or times in an hour when I'm there gardening.

Bad wiring. Nothing to do with Eskom this time. New place will have plenty of power though.

The DIY guy inside of me is kinda jealous...really love building stuff for grows now so setting up a whole new grow sounds fun right now...to me at least

I'm looking forward to that as well. Can't wait to get the other lights set up and running.

Moved another 2 plants into flower today. It's pretty packed in there now. Chemdog 91 x Blueberry. Will be interesting to see what they do.

20180212_111227.jpg

What I have left in veg tent...

6 x PE
1 x Dnet
2 x Blue Diesel clones
20180212_111608.jpg

Moved another 2 plants into flower today. It's pretty packed in there now. Chemdog 91 x Blueberry. Will be interesting to see what they do.

20180212_111227.jpg

What I have left in veg tent...

6 x PE
1 x Dnet
2 x Blue Diesel clones
20180212_111608.jpg
Blaze
I don't know if you've posted it before : what is your light source? 600w HPS? And your tents sizes?
Are you happy with your smart pots?

Back
Top Bottom