TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

Great shots Blaze. Hope you get your space and power sorted but you’d never tell from your plants. I dropped a HSO Chemdawg seed to germ myself last night, I don’t have the strain and breeder knowledge you do, but they say theirs is from Chem 91 so my expectations are high.

Blaze
I don't know if you've posted it before : what is your light source? 600w HPS? And your tents sizes?
Are you happy with your smart pots?

In flower it is a gavita 1000w DE. I was running it at 750w, but I turned it up to 1000 a few days ago. Plants have responded well to the extra power. Veg tent is running a 600w HPS.

I like those smart pots, but only in the bigger sizes.

Your PE looks like it's about to fall over, plants looks pretty damn good considering your power issues, your next grow is going to be hectic

I know. It's a little concerning. That plant is very top heavy. I think this weekend I will have to get rid of the plant ties and go with stakes instead. I need to get some pipe cleaners though. Much easier to attach the branches to the stakes with those.

Chem 91 x Blueberry should be a good cross

I can tell you that she is a bitch to grow. Never looks entirely happy. She is also a massive magnesium whore.

Great shots Blaze. Hope you get your space and power sorted but you’d never tell from your plants. I dropped a HSO Chemdawg seed to germ myself last night, I don’t have the strain and breeder knowledge you do, but they say theirs is from Chem 91 so my expectations are high.

Nice! The real chem 91 is extremely closely held. There are just a few guys who have her. Apparently Archive has the real chem 91, and so does Karma IIRC. Then of course there are guys like Skunk VA (good ole dog) and Joe Brand who also have it. They would have passed it on to a select few as well. Usually with the proviso that it doesn't get let out, but it inevitably does. So it is possible HSO has the real version. It is more likely they have one of the other cuts though i.e. Chem D, or 4 or sis. That is not a bad thing. Some prefer D to 91. Others like the predictability and yield of 4. Either way, I'm sure you will get something good out of it Dobe.

Spent the weekend catching up on a few podcasts .. so here's some cool info on Chem from what I've learnt over the passed few days .. The skunk va 91 is the real deal one. The Joe Brand 91 bodhi pointed out is different and Good Ole Dog and Nspecta said different too. Bodhi now clarifies in his lineage if its 91jb or skunk va 91. Chem b if I remember correct became Chem sis and D was the closest rep to the va 91 but again the guys in the know said either s1 or hybrid. Again with 1-4. Number 4 being the closest rep to the va 91 but again all agreed not sister batch. Chem 1 is a more sativa leaning pheno and was mistakenly given out by nspecta as the 2 cut but when the guys grew em.out they all turned out to be the 1. Chem 2 is officially gone and 1,3 and 4 are still around. The 3 cut is not as popular as the 4 but seen some amazing pics of it. Hope this is helpful ..

Spent the weekend catching up on a few podcasts .. so here's some cool info on Chem from what I've learnt over the passed few days .. The skunk va 91 is the real deal one. The Joe Brand 91 bodhi pointed out is different and Good Ole Dog and Nspecta said different too. Bodhi now clarifies in his lineage if its 91jb or skunk va 91. Chem b if I remember correct became Chem sis and D was the closest rep to the va 91 but again the guys in the know said either s1 or hybrid. Again with 1-4. Number 4 being the closest rep to the va 91 but again all agreed not sister batch. Chem 1 is a more sativa leaning pheno and was mistakenly given out by nspecta as the 2 cut but when the guys grew em.out they all turned out to be the 1. Chem 2 is officially gone and 1,3 and 4 are still around. The 3 cut is not as popular as the 4 but seen some amazing pics of it. Hope this is helpful ..

So much to remember about the chem line always. LOL! I'm always reading about it, but still forget some of the details. The above sounds spot on. :thumb:

The chem 91 in my cross comes from Golden Tree. When I asked where the cut comes from, some of the more senior members on IC told me to relax, that it was legit and that's all I need to know. :rofl: Schooled...

Oh forgot to say .. shits looking fucking loooovely

Thanks brother

Gardens booming blaze, got a few girls a couple days ahead of you I keep comparing them lol. Good luck with the power cuts dude, Looking sweet man you wouldn't even know you was having issues.

Thanks for the kind words Rogue!

Do you have a journal I can check out?

LOL! It would be very cool. I've already had a bad experience of others ripping off my stuff.

Unfortunately the clones of chemical blues didn't survive the mite attack, and I had to move the mothers into flower because of all the power cuts. Oh well... you win some, you lose some. The New Blue Diesel is fucken epic though, so I'm not too sad.

That 91 x Blueberry shoukd be fucking a+ ... yeah confusing story the Chem hehe .. woukd be dope if we started sharing elite sa cuts of stuff we have .. have clone only sa grown shit.. lol wouldn't it be cool being able to tell a fellow "thays not the Blaze cut" hahahahaaaa

I'd be 1st in line for those!

Are we neighbors blaze? Mines been twice out the past 2 days...

Sun, do you remember an old weed sa member by the handle of Twakkie? She got busted many years back. Sat for 5 years. Those NBD seeds were from her originally.

Thanks for the kind words Rogue!

Do you have a journal I can check out?
Yeah got one going that was originally for my 818 but I've just carried it on with some royal gorilla and pineapple kush aswell now, not much going on over there dude but your company would be nice lol.
Not sure how to post a link

Back
Top Bottom