TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

Thanks Sticky. I do love it. I have a day job as well. I only get to the grow at about 7pm week nights. It's all good though. Labour of love. Increasing plant count is tough though. I need to up my veg game.

Thanks Sticky. I do love it. I have a day job as well. I only get to the grow at about 7pm week nights. It's all good though. Labour of love. Increasing plant count is tough though. I need to up my veg game.
you's a busy man but you get the job done im retired so I could literally give almost all my time to growing keep up the good work blaze and I hope your enjoying some of yours spoils!

Are you able to go bigger Sticky, or are you limited to a certain number of plants?

Are you able to go bigger Sticky, or are you limited to a certain number of plants?
yep the indoor grow is limited to a 3x3 veg tent and a 5x5 flower tent but this summer I have 2 places to grow outdoors im going to have a blue berry a black dog and a chem ud going in one spot and in the other spot ill have a soul diesel and a jack herrer going so I have options!:D

Nice one brother! I've always wanted to do some outdoor.

It has been decriminalized here, and plenty of guys are now growing a few plants outdoors. I can't though, as I stay in a gated community. Not much privacy I'm afraid, and quasi-legal or not, I'm far too paranoid to mess around with outdoor at this stage.

It has been decriminalized here, and plenty of guys are now growing a few plants outdoors. I can't though, as I stay in a gated community. Not much privacy I'm afraid, and quasi-legal or not, I'm far too paranoid to mess around with outdoor at this stage.
I'm doing my 1st outdoor run now....but I cheated. I took cuts to reset all my moms and just popped them into the ground about 3 weeks ago. Looking good so far.

Nice man. They should start flowering soon I imagine.

I here ya bud I live in a townhouse they call it anyway im on the end so I only have one neighbor that can look into my back yard but there cool with it so its no hassle but I do understand your wanting to be careful there are still thieves so I grow short or lst plants out there so far I have got away with it for 3 years I worry about somebody taking it once your ripped off your marked and they'll come back ok im babbling now have a good one brother!

LOL! Yeah, I'm not much of a general gardener either.

Thanks Dobe.

Yes I did. It's nice, but falls a bit short of the Glue. So does the Lemon Zkittle as well. The Dnet will dethrone the Glue though.

Black DOG would be good pain meds I think, as it is mostly in the body.

To be honest, I'm slightly disappointed with the BD and LZ. It's not a fair fight though, as the Glue sets the bar so high.

Day 11 of 12/12 as of yesterday

Happier and happier...

Dinachem looks very promising. I like what I see from her so far. A stem rub, already gives off a nice guava tangy smell.

The big bitch at the back is Blue Dream. She was meant to be a test plant for Freedom Farms products, but I needed to throw her into rotation to get my plant count up.

The room is looking full and ready another huge harvest Blaze! My daily motivation to go bigger!
What was it about the Black D.O.G did you not like? It definitely isn't a high yielder but it was frosty and smelly!

HSO Black D.O.G

Beautiful frosty nugs you got there Jgrow.

For me, it lacked in potency. I know potency is not everything though, but I love the euphoria from high THC strains like Glue.

Back
Top Bottom