TheBlaze: Genesis, Chapter 1, Verse 1

Beautiful frosty nugs you got there Jgrow.

For me, it lacked in potency. I know potency is not everything though, but I love the euphoria from high THC strains like Glue.
hey blaze it seems every grow I do theres always one that I want to reach for the most but we still need the others for a little break from the best stuff so it keeps getting us high I currently have some gorilla glue,gorilla cookies which is stronger than the glue but im reaching for the dosi d its just as powerful possibly more as the glues but more in your head and not so much body and I love the taste sort of lemon fuel!

Agreed Sticky. Variety is definitely the spice of life.

Black DOG way better after 2 weeks in the jar. Stronger than I initially thought it was as well.

It is perfect Sunday weed.

First you'd need to board a plane for a pleasant 20 + hour flight. ;)

They are in 5 gal fabric pots. I water them once a day during flower.

You grow in smaller pots right? Watering everyday in 7-10 gallon fabric pots was never needed for me. Maybe I'll experiment and see if it helps!
rite now im using 5 gal airpots so they really breath it depends on the size of the plant mine are about 40in above the soil I was growing In 7 gal cloth pots before when there stretching and then flowering I would give them water everyday until the last week or two then it gets to every other day idk if that helps you jgrow!:)

How long do you veg them in the 5 gallon pots before you flip them?

Plants are vegged for the full duration of flower. So roughly 9 to 10 weeks. I need to improve my veg game though. They veg a little too slow for my liking.

Are you growing in soil or Coco? I've never watered daily in soil even in smaller pots.

I'm in soil, which has a fair amount of coco in it. In veg I only water/feed every 3 days on average, using organic nutes and amendments. When I flip to flower, I switch to synth nutes and adopt a coco style feeding program. Although I drop my EC to around 1.2. Three weeks from harvest, I switch back to organic. Bennies, fulvic, molasses and something similar to Mammoth P called Fire Juice.

Hey @TheBlaze!
Another south african here. I've read every page of this journal so i am well caught up. :lot-o-toke:
Hows the ladies doing??

Back
Top Bottom