TheBlaze - Skunk #1 - Atomic Bomb - Aurora Indica

Sending good vibes your way brother, you are doing what you need to do. We are reminded that this is still a war and 420 mag is an oasis in a desert of stupidity and ignorance. But I slept better last night knowing that you are safe. Looking forward to your return and proud you have done what you did. But for goodness sake couldn't this have happened before last POTM???? :rofl:

Sorry man just wanted to make you laugh! I have been where you are before and sometimes a little laugh can really help! Stay strong Blaze!!!

:rofl:

Sorry Shiggs, but I had to go out with a bang. LOL!

Just an update... it's worse than I suspected. The Hawks are on the case. They are SA's elite law enforcement unit. They have his phone with my messages on. So just as well I have shut down.

:rofl:

Sorry Shiggs, but I had to go out with a bang. LOL!

Just an update... it's worse than I suspected. The Hawks are on the case. They are SA's elite law enforcement unit. They have his phone with my messages on. So just as well I have shut down.
I'd stop posting on the site mate, worse case they find your profile and see your grows, comments ect. All evidence against you

Jimdogggy

It's all fake... All fantasy here.. I haven't seen you..

Hey blaze, I've not been on the forum for ages & now I just heard the news. WTF!! what can I say...it's a shame this has happened & I hope your mate will be alright. You'll be back in the game in no time though I'm sure. Those anti-marijuana morons really need to chill out & smell the coffee...SA is going through shit as is the rest of the world but "hey, that guy's growing 10 plants so lets start a full blown investigation & charge the fuck out of him"...what nonsense, really pisses me off.

I checked out your plant of the month for the first time, very nice bro. You deserve a medal but instead you're getting heat. Ludicrous. In any case be extra careful & we all hope to find you doing what you do again soon. Keep blazing on blaze!!

peace out

:Namaste:

Shit, Blaze, I was 1 day too late... Story of my life.
Hang tough, big fella.
Hope all else is well.

Smart move Blaze. I don't realize how lucky I am to live in a pro marijuana state. Even though it isn't the utopia I hoped it could be, it's far better than a lot of the rest of the country and the world. The cops here only mess with grows over 100 plants. The rest they just take the plants or they don't even do anything. I was medical plus growing for a friend. I made sure I was covered just in case I ran into a situation like yours. Now that I let my med card expire, I'm glad I stopped growing just in case some hot head cop decides to go cowboy on me and destroy my garden and my life. It isn't worth it.
I hope everything else is going well. Sucks about your prizes. I hope they hold them for you.

Cheers buddy

:roorrip:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom