TheBlaze - Skunk #1 - Atomic Bomb - Aurora Indica

Subbed in mate, cant wait to see the Atomic :thumb:

Hey mate. Really glad to see your mug around here again. Was worried you wouldn't come back. I'm not going to pry, just wanted to let you know I genuinely enjoy your cyber company :)

Thanks mate, i will be around every now and then checking up on you guys, missed chatting to ya's, i have given up on journalling though (if thats what you call it) :rofl: not giving up growing though, girls are going really well and about to harvest tomorrow night again :thumb: Having amazing results with GH Flora series so far i ended up going out and buying most of their line :) Plants absolutely love the stuff :)

I'm back at it again.

Here is some info about my setup and strains:

Lights - 600w HPS and 360w of LEDs which are added in 12/12
Medium - Coco/Perlite roughly 70/30 mix
Nutes - GH Flora Series. Also use calmag and EM-Prosoil which is just microbes and sugars.

STRAINS

Skunk #1 by G13 Labs

In late 70s blending Acapulco Gold Mexican Sativa, Afghan and Colombian Gold Sativa took a place and the created strain got called Skunk #1. The real hallmarks of this strain are abundant yields, vigour and fast and satisfying results. The plant produces strong stalks and branches, and as a consequence it has dense, rounded florets that join together to form large, heavy colas at harvest time. Finishes in about 50 days and has powerful and euphoric stone. Cannabis seeds gourmets consider Skunk #1 to be the icon of consistency and reliability, and its solid genotype has had an influence on hundreds of modern hybrids. (info grabbed from breeder site. Grammar is a little pokey)

Atomic Bomb by Bomb Seeds

We've gone Atomic with a truly superior strain that'll blow your mind. We combined a hand selected original US clone of the legendary Chemdawg with a hard hitting intensely flavored Kush from the Emerald Triangle. We then crossed this with our number one selling, award winning THC Bomb to create a truly knockout strain in every single way. Atomic has the brutal power of THC Bomb mixed with the classic Californian kush taste and stone.Atomic's taste and smell is simply amazing and is sure to be a definite crowd pleaser. It mixes intense fuel and citrus aromas with hints of menthol and berries. The stone is outrageous, beginning with an immediate headrush, melting into a euphoric yet full bodied stone which is long lasting and very satisfying making it an ideal medical strain. Beginners be warned!!This strain is fairly easy to grow and is of medium height. While not having quite the monster yields of THC Bomb it's still considered a high yielder. Buds will be large and plump with layers and layers of crystal upon crystal. Indoors flowering time can be as little as 8 weeks.Our aim with Atomic was to create something extra special — a real knockout strain with a wonderful kush flavor and awe inspiring stone. We've exceeded our own high standards and we're sure you're going to love it!

Aurora Indica by Nirvana Seeds

Aurora Indica is an F1 hybrid of Afghan and Northern Light. Its plants stay short, producing heavy colas and dense buds. This marijuana strain produces exceptional amounts of resin, resulting in a deep, near-black hash with a tasty aroma and a heavy buzz. This probably is our most potent Indica.

3 days old from seed

One of the AI's couldn't drop its helmet. So I had to manually remove it. A tricky business trying to get it off without damaging the fragile seedling. I think I did ok.

20160912_080324.jpg

When you say 3 days from seed does that mean 3 days ago those were seeds or it's been three days since they broke soil?

Ohioboy can't stop

Thanks mate, i will be around every now and then checking up on you guys, missed chatting to ya's, i have given up on journalling though (if thats what you call it) :rofl: not giving up growing though, girls are going really well and about to harvest tomorrow night again :thumb: Having amazing results with GH Flora series so far i ended up going out and buying most of their line :) Plants absolutely love the stuff :)

Also I use the same exact line the gh flora line I also use liquid koolbloom (0-10-10) when I switch to flower and I use the gh rapid start root builder. This is the first time with this line and I was wondering when you start with the nutes like how old is the plant and at what strength do you use it? As recommended? Or different for each strain? I'm glad I stumbled onto your journal. My journal should be attached to my signature but I'm in the middle of changing my journal name as I harvested the original so it may not be the new name is "Fast Buds let's see how fast" see ya around brother

Ohioboy can't stop

That's a pity. You had one of the better journals on this forum. If you ever get the urge to share some pics, please feel free to post them up in my journal. I don't mind your girls adding some sparkle here. :thumb:

When you say 3 days from seed does that mean 3 days ago those were seeds or it's been three days since they broke soil?

Ohioboy can't stop

Yeah, 3 days from breaking soil. They didn't all break soil at the same time, so I kind of take an average.

Good question. Also, when do you give them their first feed?

Hey Five, welcome bud. I start feeding as soon as possible. Normally at day 2 or 3. That won't work with an organic grow though.

Also I use the same exact line the gh flora line I also use liquid koolbloom (0-10-10) when I switch to flower and I use the gh rapid start root builder. This is the first time with this line and I was wondering when you start with the nutes like how old is the plant and at what strength do you use it? As recommended? Or different for each strain? I'm glad I stumbled onto your journal. My journal should be attached to my signature but I'm in the middle of changing my journal name as I harvested the original so it may not be the new name is "Fast Buds let's see how fast" see ya around brother

Ohioboy can't stop

I start really early at really low dose. Like 2ml/10L kind of low. A little tough when only mixing up 1 litre of nutes. I start ramping up soon after though. At Day 9 I went up to 4ml/10L. At roughly 16 to 20 days I will be up at full veg strength nutes.

Hope that helps brother.

Hey Five, welcome bud. I start feeding as soon as possible. Normally at day 2 or 3. That won't work with an organic grow though.

Always good to be here mate.
I've switched over to the Canna line of nutes for my next grow due to cost and ease of obtaining them but so far only given a bit of Ryzotonic for the first couple of days before I feed with the A+B.
Will start the new journal shortly so keep an eye out ;)

Ohioboy can't stop

Very hard for me to say, i deal with mainly clones these days so as soon as they are rooted they are added to a nutrient mix, I start at half rate of what they recommend on their nutrient calculator, for me i use their measurements per 8L instead of per gallon :thumb: I have just germinated a Sour Diesel bean in rockwool and was added to a light mix of nutes about a week after it popped up, seems to be going ok but always running a risk that early. For soil grows i wouldnt bother giving them anything apart from water for the first few weeks, once they start showing signs of yellowing to the lower leaves id start at week 1 mix ;)

That's a pity. You had one of the better journals on this forum. If you ever get the urge to share some pics, please feel free to post them up in my journal. I don't mind your girls adding some sparkle here. :thumb:

Thanks Bro, might throw a few pics up here and there, this current WJ im about to harvest looks amazing with all the coloring, has been running off plain water for about 2 weeks now :rofl: chewing everything she has from her fans :)

UPDATE

Day 10

They are going well. Nothing much to report. On half strength nutes now.

20160919_080131.jpg

UPDATE

Day 12 from seed

They are growing really quickly now. Can notice a big difference every day. I lowered the light again this morning. It's now sitting about 80cm from the canopy.

Have a look at the 2 very different phenos of skunk #1. They are the 2 at the bottom of the pic. I hope they are skunk #1 and not something else, as the freebies from bonza got mixed up. I don't mind mystery strains, but there better not be a fucken auto in there. That will really upset me.

20160921_074511.jpg

Lol spat my drink out laughing 'better not be a fucking auto in there ' quote of the day

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

LOL!

Sorry bud... not getting any notifications for the forum.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of autos. Some guys seem to get great results with them, but I stay far away. ;)

No hijacking bud. I invited you to post pics here. Those are some beautiful buds. Some nice purps coming through as well. Do you have weights for it yet?

Did I read correct... you have an auto on the go?

Back
Top Bottom