TheBlaze - Strawberry Diesel & Darlin's Net Pheno Hunt

re: TheBlaze - Strawberry Diesel & Darlin's Net Pheno Hunt

Happens to me when I grow in coco. You're in a coco mindset, They aren't hungry, I promise you - look at the cotys. Just water brother, no nutes/sugars. Kelp and stuff is ok, but even still it's early for feeding anything.

You want them to grow roots that orient towards organics and what's in the soil, so let them do their thing for a while. They look like they are settling in. For reference, my first feed is just before the flip, so around half meter tall. I use fairly hot soil start to finish sometimes. :Namaste:

Thanks CS. Only saw this after coming back from the grow. So I did feed and give kelpak. They are looking great though. Big improvement since yesterday. All praying for the light and they are a more uniform colour as well. They are growing quite vigorously. I'm impressed so far. Will back off on the nutes for a good while now. :thumb:

Day 8

0.9ml/L Biobizz grow
5ml/L kelpak

I'm getting in a whole lot earlier this time. Looking good, and I'm definitely interested to see what kind of experience you have in an organic grow! :thumb:

Welcome bud!

So far I'm really liking it. Hopefully it stays that way.

:rofl:

Adam skops wood for the first time, and says to Eve: "Stand back... I don't know how big this thing gets."

Apologies to the religious guys in this thread. I'm not trying to be disrespectful.

:rofl:

Adam skops wood for the first time, and says to Eve: "Stand back... I don't know how big this thing gets."

Apologies to the religious guys in this thread. I'm not trying to be disrespectful.
Lmimp :rofl::rofl::rofl: must have been hard for him to say how hard it'll be....LoL man that gave me a good laugh :passitleft: shot meneer

UPDATE

Day 9

Man, I'm so impressed with these little girls.

They are growing really well, and so far I'm enjoying organic even if it's still early days.

20170628_200456.jpg
20170628_200527.jpg
20170628_200602.jpg

Is that just a bucket of water? Need advice on keeping humidity right. HELP! .
Too high or too low bru? If it is too low, then add a bowl of water to increase it. If it too high then open a vent if possible, also clean up any runoff as this also increases humidity

Wow, they're growing fast!

Yeah man, they're bolting out the gate. I was expecting a slow start from soil, but these girls are flying!

Thanks for swinging by brother.

Is that just a bucket of water? Need advice on keeping humidity right. HELP! .

Hi, and welcome.

No, that bucket is just a reservoir for a product called a mist maker. It is a small ultrasonic device, that creates "mist". I'm sure you should be able to find a similar local product if not the exact same one. Otherwise just get a cold mist humidifier from most big consumer stores. That should do the trick. Good luck bud.

They're looking pretty good bud. Definitely get humidity up to around the 60% mark. They like high humidity in seedling and early veg stage. The bigger they get, the more they can handle heat and dry conditions.

Next time, try take a pic without the glare of the light. That way, we can get a better idea of exactly what they look like in natural light.

Nice one! :thumb:

Indeed. Will do. Much appreciated. Last question: Should I add nutes yet?

It's tough to tell bud. Can't see what their colour is because of the glare of the light.

I'm nervous about transplanting to the 3 or 5 gallons. They seem too small for that.

Definitely do not transplant them yet. They are still too small. You can leave them in those pots for a while still. They can get twice as big as the pot before you need to start worrying about transplanting them.

Back
Top Bottom