TheBlaze - Strawberry Diesel & Darlin's Net Pheno Hunt

The strawberry diesels are now in the other thread. Kept accidentally updating in the other thread and then thought, fuck it.

Both tents got hit hard with spider mites. I sprayed everything numerous times. Flower girls have recovered nicely, but the Dnets are taking massive strain. I think they will come right, but I need to keep spraying them. I will update again when I flip them to flower.

I think the flower girls display some resistance to pests. Wonder if it's the larger pot sizes they are in? 50L vs 20L for the Dnets. I've read a good living soil helps provide natural pest and disease resistance. I've also read soil plants prefer more real estate for their roots.

The strawberry diesels are now in the other thread. Kept accidentally updating in the other thread and then thought, fuck it.

Both tents got hit hard with spider mites. I sprayed everything numerous times. Flower girls have recovered nicely, but the Dnets are taking massive strain. I think they will come right, but I need to keep spraying them. I will update again when I flip them to flower.

I think the flower girls display some resistance to pests. Wonder if it's the larger pot sizes they are in? 50L vs 20L for the Dnets. I've read a good living soil helps provide natural pest and disease resistance. I've also read soil plants prefer more real estate for their roots.

I'll be on the lookout in the other, just scrolled back a few pages after my vacation.

The soil plants like more soil if you aren't feeding the soil rather than the plant imo. I use 7gals or around 25-30L for finals if I'm not feeding with much or any synths. :thumb: 50L, well, that sounds kinda great too. :)

Yeah, I won't use the 20L pots for soil again.

Here is a pic of the Dnets today Carestaker. They look like they are finally staging a comeback. Bare in mind, that the photo hides the imperfections.

20171002_112123.jpg

Yeah, I won't use the 20L pots for soil again.

Here is a pic of the Dnets today Carestaker. They look like they are finally staging a comeback. Bare in mind, that the photo hides the imperfections.

20171002_112123.jpg
Well you don't want to see what my veg box plants looked like, burn leaves and I don't know what all from those fuckers and the attempt to get ride of them. They are seedlings and clones so I suspect they took extra punishment from the pesticides. I flower plants hardly flinched but I took some of Suns advice and high pressure hosed them so it could be that? Did do that to the veg plants .

Now the worry is should I continue with another dose of neem and go in much with less concentrate?
Otherwise Knop Kop, I think u winning...

Those pesky fuckers man. Had a run a few years back where I got nailed. High pressure hosed the plants down outside seemed to get rid of a lot then neem sprayed rigorously. Hope you winning :thumb:

Thanks bud.

I see lots of guys suggesting high pressure hose. A bit tough for me, and the location they in. It's all kind of "classified". :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well you don't want to see what my veg box plants looked like, burn leaves and I don't know what all from those fuckers and the attempt to get ride of them. They are seedlings and clones so I suspect they took extra punishment from the pesticides. I flower plants hardly flinched but I took some of Suns advice and high pressure hosed them so it could be that? Did do that to the veg plants .

Now the worry is should I continue with another dose of neem and go in much with less concentrate?
Otherwise Knop Kop, I think u winning...

It sucks balls man. Preventative measures is definitely the route to go, rather than fight them when they have a foothold already. These plants are way overdue for flip, but I won't flip until I'm at least 99% sure they are pest free.

Not a bad idea. I've been meaning to get myself one of those dust buster mini vac thingies. So much easier than carting around a huge ass industrial vacuum cleaner. LOL!

Yeah, those burn marks are definitely from the mites. Also, if you look closely you can see the leaves are a bit deformed and some are cupping inwards. All mite related. They look much better than they did yesterday though. Yesterday I was giving serious thought to culling them all and starting a new batch. Now, I think they will make it.

420-magazine-mobile80248881.jpg

Like this on a clone

Yup, very similar to that. I culled 14 of my 15 clones. Fighting to keep the last one alive and well.

Not too bad man.. they will work themselves out as the the critters fuck off. How are your temps in veg?

Not sure if that question is for me or Justin, but my temps in veg are a little high. I can't find my other portable AC since we moved. I think it has grown legs and walked away.

Bloody pests ,your doing well combating them blaze

Thanks brother. Need to spray them again tonight. Not looking forward to that. I always manage to get that shit all over me.

Yup, very similar to that. I culled 14 of my 15 clones. Fighting to keep the last one alive and well.

Not sure if that question is for me or Justin, but my temps in veg are a little high. I can't find my other portable AC since we moved. I think it has grown legs and walked away.

Thanks brother. Need to spray them again tonight. Not looking forward to that. I always manage to get that shit all over me.

Sorry dude lol question was for you B.. man was Baked already.. yeah AC would be the way. Not too clued up on what else to suggest really, I max out at 25 degrees celcius with 24 hour fans on. Oscillating and extraction. Also picked up a couple of little clip on fans from clicks. I just place em around as I see fit just to keep air always moving. Will get a snap quick

Thanks brother. I'm thinking I might have to buy a second hand portable AC. I have one in the room already, but it is pointed squarely at the flower tent and does little for the veg tent. It keeps the flower tent at about 28 with the 1000w DE light and plasmas in there.

With AC it is a breeze. LOL! Pun intended.

Go for it bud. Will be the best purchase you have ever made.

Back
Top Bottom