TheBlaze - Strawberry Diesel & Darlin's Net Pheno Hunt

I might be wrong, but I think you can recover some of those costs ;)

How much would you spend on decent indoor if you were buying from your local dealer? I know guys who spend upward of R5K/month on indoor.

So in my quest to look for a viable solution to the mite issue I started by looking at what the closest relative of the cannabis plant and that was Hops.... another favourite of mine, but not the local crap.

Anyway the point of the story is that there is loads more info out there, and the hops plant also gets so to say colas which are prized as ours are. They organic guys of which there are plenty as beer is being made from it, and we all know how nuts some ppl are for the beer, so it's great advice. I mean it's like some that can actually taste that the SAB beer made here in Newlands from natural spring water is different from that made in JHB from tap water.... seriously lol

So don't keep us in suspense man... what are their solutions? :rofl:

sick grow! what is your feeding schedule with biobizz?

do you give interval from feedings with plain water? or do you feed with the fertilizer everytime you water them?

420-magazine-mobile1602821715.jpg

Hahahaha, note the part about the weed.

sick grow! what is your feeding schedule with biobizz?

do you give interval from feedings with plain water? or do you feed with the fertilizer everytime you water them?

Thanks bud, and welcome!

In the beginning I tried a rigid feed/water/feed routine, but that didn't work too well. So now I just feed with biobizz when it looks like they need it. Most of the time, I'm trying to build the soil up with microbes, sugars, growth hormones and humic/fulvic acids.

Chewing tobacco, Listerine and Dish soap. Seriously lol

Ok, that makes sense. I saw plenty of products, that contained those items. I didn't bother with them though. Went straight for tetradifon.

In the beginning I tried a rigid feed/water/feed routine, but that didn't work too well. So now I just feed with biobizz when it looks like they need it.

hmm.. so you wait for a deficiency or indication to show then you feed something? what didnt go well when you did the feed/water/feed routine?

Ok, so let me clarify. The feed/water/feed worked well for the previous round strains, but obviously the Darlin's Net is more nute sensitive. So when following the same routine, I noticed the beginnings of nitrogen toxicity. First I dropped the amount of nitrogen I gave but still followed the same routine. That didn't help much. So now I feed only when I think they need it. Not when I see deficiencies, but more of a gut feel or educated guess. It's hard to explain. I've been doing this for a while, and you definitely get a feel for the plant. That is about the best I can explain it. I know that doesn't help too much. Sorry.

Ok, so let me clarify. The feed/water/feed worked well for the previous round strains, but obviously the Darlin's Net is more nute sensitive. So when following the same routine, I noticed the beginnings of nitrogen toxicity. First I dropped the amount of nitrogen I gave but still followed the same routine. That didn't help much. So now I feed only when I think they need it. Not when I see deficiencies, but more of a gut feel or educated guess. It's hard to explain. I've been doing this for a while, and you definitely get a feel for the plant. That is about the best I can explain it. I know that doesn't help too much. Sorry.
Some growers can be so cryptic with their answers hey lol

Just about everyone that grows really well, follows the same process. Just my opinion of course. :)

Thanks Care bear! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I went to town with the tetradifon on the girls again the other night. Also culled all the males. For some reason the males were hit harder by the mites. CS, any ideas why that would be?

Going to clean up all the ugly, damaged leaves this weekend so I can see if any new damage appears. I think I might have them beat now, but the Dnets took an absolute pounding. Shame. My healthiest girl is my only Sour Bubble leaning pheno. I think I might need to take more clones from her.

Thanks Care bear! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I went to town with the tetradifon on the girls again the other night. Also culled all the males. For some reason the males were hit harder by the mites. CS, any ideas why that would be?

Going to clean up all the ugly, damaged leaves this weekend so I can see if any new damage appears. I think I might have them beat now, but the Dnets took an absolute pounding. Shame. My healthiest girl is my only Sour Bubble leaning pheno. I think I might need to take more clones from her.

:cheer:. :rofl:

Man, it's terrible, I'm gutted for you. Clones are great for production, you can count on it, and you know what it likes. Where you can push it, where you cant. That SB might be the best thing going right now:thumb:

That SB is a beautiful girl man. Can't wait to flip her. I'm shit scared of taking clones now though. This last round was my first attempt. 100% rooted, but then got fucken decimated by mites. Oh well... live and learn. Need to jump back on that horse. LOL!

Back
Top Bottom