TheBlaze - Strawberry Diesel & Darlin's Net Pheno Hunt

My sole surviving Dnet clone. She is on the mend.

20171014_172527.jpg

Let's hope so. Maybe it's providence. LOL! That clone is from the strongest GG#4 leaning pheno.

Maybe use some kelpak to help those clones of yours along bud. You have way more experience taking clones than I do, but I've seen the miracles kelpak can work. I soaked my jiffy pellets and cuttings in kelpak and they rooted in 7 days flat.

I was thinking of keeping one male, but all the males got hit really hard by mites. I wonder why the males were hit harder than the females?

Let's hope so. Maybe it's providence. LOL! That clone is from the strongest GG#4 leaning pheno.

Maybe use some kelpak to help those clones of yours along bud. You have way more experience taking clones than I do, but I've seen the miracles kelpak can work. I soaked my jiffy pellets and cuttings in kelpak and they rooted in 7 days flat.

I was thinking of keeping one male, but all the males got hit really hard by mites. I wonder why the males were hit harder than the females?

Yeah I've added a bit to the water and do a foliar mist with humic and kelpak mix. LSD, Green Crack, SSH and Diesel all shot around 7 days. Re took a bunch of cuts yesterday so I'll see what this round brings.
Yeah weird they went for the

males so hard. Have no clue why either..
Have you gotten that funny leaf twist off any of the DN? The Space Monkey has a couple showing up

Ah ok. I should have known you had a handle on it. My bad.

Are you familiar with Darlin's Net? Not many people are.

I just read up on space monkey. Nice man! I see you run some nice genetics. I'm a fan of bodhi. Also Mosca.

Yeah, some of my dnets have the leaf twist.

Ah ok. I should have known you had a handle on it. My bad.

Are you familiar with Darlin's Net? Not many people are.

I just read up on space monkey. Nice man! I see you run some nice genetics. I'm a fan of bodhi. Also Mosca.

Yeah, some of my dnets have the leaf twist.

Yeah I was at odds between DN and the Gorilla Bubble bx2. Went with the GB because was part of a bigger order of strains from same dude and at a really good deal too. Haven't arrived yet but I'm sure will be within days.. it's been over 3 months. A friend of mine just got his Pack of DN from Neptune. They will be run outside.
Love the bodhi stuff bro, have SSDD, Solo's Stash, Bingo Pajama, Mountain Temple, Wolf Pack , Nepoji OG F2 and Oro Blanco in mail. Friend in UK posting over some Sunshine4 pollen too which is fucking sweet. Just wish these beans would arrive already

We might be running in the same circles. LOL!

You have some fucken killer genetics man. I got some beans now from Green Beaver Genetics. Chem la luna. Should be stellar! The blueberry crosses are from him as well. Have plenty of beans on way from same guy, but I have no idea what it is yet.

Here are 2 pics of my 4 Dnet girls. They are recovering nicely from the mites now.

20171015_094637.jpg
20171015_094719.jpg

Thanks

I'm very excited about that chem la luna. I'm a big fan of chem/og/diesel. When you get a good one, it is really good.

That NYCD you have, is it the grapefruit pheno? I've heard good things man. I've got 3 beans left of New Blue Diesel. I got rid of them, then got them back a year later. They must be 4 or 5 years old now. No special storage either. Lets hope they all crack. Probably my favourite strain. Gives off a beautiful grenadilla/fuel smell, with a nice earthy/kush taste. It kicks like a mule as well, but the blueberry adds a nice touch of euphoria and narcosis. Sitting on them until the big room is done.

What are your top 3 strains of all time? I take it NYCD is in there. Funnily enough, super skunk from G13 Labs falls in my top 3... I think. LOL! Strawberry bubblegum, happy and relaxed. :smokin:

No not really grapefruit. It kind of hints at some citrus kind of fuel musk. I get 2 distinct pheno in growth. More tight thick leafed indica. Sometimes the shoots off the stem just stick right up to it and is a bitch to train. And then a more 60/40 sativa indica leaner. They mix in their terp profiles between 2 phenos but generally the the more stretchy sativa leaning ones have a slightly better flavour. I had a few hundred of them seeds and didn't really take much care with them and they always cracked funny enough. Small little red ish black seeds. So woukd think you'd be ok on those. That Blue Diesel is it from Jordan of the Isle? Locomotion is Blue city Diesel x TimeWreck.

Fuck favourite strains of all time for me has to be SSH, (Catpiss pheno not so much) NYC Chem putrid pheno, C99 is up there, Stardawg and I once got a Cheesedawg pheno a couple years back that's been hard to top. Sunshine4 up there too. Bro you're racking my brain. Hahaha I once grew a Hawiaiin indica sativa cross in around 96 that was just so sweet it actually hurt your teeth. Now name yours hahaha

New Blue Diesel is an old Sannies strain. Bred by breeders choice. Blueberry x NYCD. :cheesygrinsmiley: It is the shit.

Exodus Kush - cat piss/skunk pheno. Extremely stinky, and over the top power. Good yield as well, although it did throw a few pollen sacks.
Super Skunk - As mentioned... straight up strawberry bubblegum and such a pleasure to smoke.
Blue Venom - Sweet smelling, berry funk. Very uniform strain, and a great high.

I think I'm a fan of blueberry crosses. I want to try Mosca's Chem4 x OTM.

New Blue Diesel is an old Sannies strain. Bred by breeders choice. Blueberry x NYCD. :cheesygrinsmiley: It is the shit.

Exodus Kush - cat piss/skunk pheno. Extremely stinky, and over the top power. Good yield as well, although it did throw a few pollen sacks.
Super Skunk - As mentioned... straight up strawberry bubblegum and such a pleasure to smoke.
Blue Venom - Sweet smelling, berry funk. Very uniform strain, and a great high.

I think I'm a fan of blueberry crosses. I want to try Mosca's Chem4 x OTM.

That sounds so dank. Oldtime Moonshine I can only imagine. Just looked up the cross. Man that's going to scream at you from down the street lmao

Definitely looks like a solid strain. Will be a while before I get round to actually buying it though.

I am Breeding a Malawi Gold male with a Strawberry Diesel female, and I am going to call it Malawberry Diesel. And I am going to cross that cross with a cross I make of an Early Durban male and Strawberry Stardawg female. So it should get interesting, and I will be giving out seeds for free (and that is not even the end of the breeding program)

Crossing Malawi Gold, Strawberry Diesel, Banana Crack, Early Durban, Hindu Kush

Nice one brother. Should be very interesting man. Keep us posted.

Back
Top Bottom