TheBlaze - Strawberry Diesel & Darlin's Net Pheno Hunt

Ah yes... that looks very familiar. Definitely have a few darlins pull that same stunt.

Beautiful plants brother.

I'm going to spray my veg girls again tonight. I fucken hate it, but it has to be done.

What do you do for pests bud?

Nice grow,

I got a free Strawberry Diesel and Strawberry Stardawg seed (1 of each) when I bought some Banana Crack from Holy Smoke Seeds, and I had some White Strawberry Skunk from Strain Hunters, but the 2 from Holy Smoke seemed to be ready for Transplant a lot faster even though there was only 1 of each of them. So I went ahead and grew these 2 because of how well they were doing compared to all the White Strawberry Skunks.
Crossing Malawi Gold, Strawberry Diesel, Banana Crack, Early Durban, Hindu Kush

And now I am going to be breeding them with Malawi Gold and Early Durban, which should be an amazing cross on its own. But then I am going to mix those in with other strains, and cross them with each other. If anyone wants any seeds when the time comes (a few months) I would be willing to give a few out in Colorado, and maybe mail a few out to other legal States.

I will sub up to your journal now.

If you want to check out the strawberry diesels in flower, then have a look at my other journal. Focus on the last 5 or 6 pages.

Thanks bruv. Yeah lovely sign that little dance hehehe.

Pest control is probably the only thing i do routinely. I do the plants every 3 to five days through veg alternating between things. I use straight neem alternate rounds. Then I use pyrol and neem mixed, all biogrow products, once a week. Then I use this stuff called copper count N which I use every a couple times in veg just in case of pm. I also do foliar Feed with molasses and milk mixed together twice a month, then I use Margaret Roberts caterpillar stuff once a fortnight (cos plants are outside during day) My plants pretty much get sprayed every other day with something.. so it goes neem.. foliar Feed. . Neem/pyrol mix.. foliar Feed. . Neem.. Maregret Roberts. . Foliar Feed. . Neem.. foliar Feed milk molasses mix.. neem.. copper count... foliar lol... sorry I explain shit a bit retardedly

No, you explained that perfectly bud. Thanks!! I guess there is just no way around proper maintenance IPM.

I'm spraying again tonight, but I fucken hate it. Got my hands on a body suit though. Now just have to get a spray painters mask. Those paper mask jobbies just don't cut it. Especially with something like redspidercide.

Going to hit them with some spinosad tonight. Mix it up a little. LOL!

Yeah, I got burning nose and throat and the glands in my throat were swole as fuck. :rofl: It also seemed to have a temporary effect on my nervous system. Like a low dose of speed. I basically showered in redspidercide though. Shorts, t-shirt and plakkies. :rofl:

Yeah, I got burning nose and throat and the glands in my throat were swole as fuck. :rofl: It also seemed to have a temporary effect on my nervous system. Like a low dose of speed. I basically showered in redspidercide though. Shorts, t-shirt and plakkies. :rofl:
Spraying in plakkies, where you come from? Brackenfell? Lolololol

I sprayed them with spinosad on thursday night, and gave them calmag on friday night. This morning they got some em-prosoil.

Darlin's Net

20171022_102816.jpg
20171022_102838.jpg

Yeah, I think we're winning this thing. They are root bound. I know I should up pot to 40L, but I can just never find the time.

My brother usually helps out when he can. Only person I really trust, and he enjoys working with me. I had him vacuuming and cleaning tents yesterday. LOL! I'm a bastard like that.

Back
Top Bottom