TheBlaze's First Grow - Purple Wreck & Vanilla Kush - 400W HPS

Re: TheBlaze's first grow: Purple Wreck and Vanilla Kush (400w HPS)

Thanks for the compliments guys! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. LOL!

@Wacky K: Yup, straight up coco/perlite.

That's the medz... LOL PEACE

Thanks for the compliments guys! Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. LOL!

@Wacky K: Yup, straight up coco/perlite.

Nice :goodjob: .....got a purple wreak flowing now myself....looks a lot like yours :thumb: The smell is outstanding and smoke is outstanding....the purple wreak i have flowing is a clone I grew out two seeds already....and smoked them 2 plants...what a treat :thumb:

Thanks mates!

Nice :goodjob: .....got a purple wreak flowing now myself....looks a lot like yours :thumb: The smell is outstanding and smoke is outstanding....the purple wreak i have flowing is a clone I grew out two seeds already....and smoked them 2 plants...what a treat :thumb:

Hey Slim, what do you think of the smell? Does yours smell similar to how I've described it? I've never smelt weed this good in my opinion. Although this is my first grow, so I'm no expert on the matter.

Thanks mates!

Hey Slim, what do you think of the smell? Does yours smell similar to how I've described it? I've never smelt weed this good in my opinion. Although this is my first grow, so I'm no expert on the matter.

Yes... smell is like no other plant I have grown....very sweet ripe fruits....almost a grape smell to it....truly a amazing strain.
Putting another one in flower today in fact.....I have AC in room so at the end of flower period both mine purple up a little on underside of leaves. Both seeds i grew had same smell and taste......Only difference was one plant stretched a lot less than the other.

Yeah, you can see the Trainwreck influence in the pics of my Purple Wreck. Hopefully this means a nice cerebral buzz with the warm body glow of the Indica. 60/40 Indica/Sativa is just about the perfect combination.

Day 44 of flowering

Just a few more weeks to go!

Vanilla Kush on left and Purple Wreck on right

pw_vk.jpg

Vanilla Kush main cola

vk55.jpg

Purple Wreck main cola

pw4.jpg

Vanilla kush and Purple Wreck lower colas

pw_vk2.jpg

Vanilla Kush top shot

vk212.jpg

Purple Wreck top shot... I think I see a little purple happening

pw22.jpg

re: TheBlaze's First Grow - Purple Wreck & Vanilla Kush - 400W HPS

Thanks Jay! Can you see any purp in that last pic? Tell me I'm not just imagining it... LOL!

Damn!

Cooling things down in South Africa is a bit of an issue. We have just started spring now and we're already seeing temps of around 29 deg celsius. Not sure what that is in Fahrenheit.

EDIT: Thanks Taylor!

Thanks LA! Lady Kush is just preening for the camera. LOL! She is such a tart. ;-)

Damn!

Cooling things down in South Africa is a bit of an issue. We have just started spring now and we're already seeing temps of around 29 deg celsius. Not sure what that is in Fahrenheit.

EDIT: Thanks Taylor!

By the looks of what you've done so far I'm sure it will turn out just the way you want...I can see a difference in colour from the VK...nice work:thumb:

Mine purple from the underside of buds (purple wreck)makes good bag appeal ....and oh ya the smell....I don't have to tell you about the smell :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom