TheBlaze's First Grow - Purple Wreck & Vanilla Kush - 400W HPS

re: TheBlaze's First Grow - Purple Wreck & Vanilla Kush - 400W HPS

I did wash my hands.

...THIS :yikes:

I had to wash them about 4 times to get everything off.

...AND THIS :clap::rofl:

But I am glad you at least got one REALLY potent strain out of this so far. But who knows, maybe all the the Vanilla Kush needs is a couple of months in a jar ;)

I'm pretty sure I harvested the VK a little too early. The PW was definitely a little further along than the VK. At this point, I'll be happy if it turns out to be a mediocre smoke. Oh well, you live and learn. In other news... my friends are already queuing for the PW.

Also, my latest order from Bonza has been detained by customs. Luckily I opted for insurance on my package. I'll ask them to maybe bump up the stealth when they resend.

In the meantime, I'll pop some Northern Lights, Amnesia Haze and New Blue Diesel. The NBD is epic.

Thanks for all the kind words guys!

Nice run. Congrats

I firmly believe what I wrote bud. :thumb:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Thanks bud

Have a look at my latest journal. Currently at 30 days of 12/12. The new grow is shaping up to beat this grow and become my best yet.

Back
Top Bottom