TheBlaze's LED & HPS Grow - Coco & Perlite

Thanks bro doc!

The smell has definitely changed. A week ago, it was all sweet fruit. Now there are some other smells coming through and it doesn't smell as sweet anymore.

Coffee and caramel, when I walk into the room. Sour milk, fruit and BO when I stick my head into the tent and take a big whiff. The tangerine smelling Lemon OGK doesn't smell as potently sweet anymore. Hoping that overpowering tangerine smell comes back.

Still only tested one small branch of the Blue Venom Doc. That plant is still on track for harvest this sunday.

Oh man, I had a BO smelling plant in the early 90's and it was SO potent. Hopefully that's what's in the wheel house for you Brother! I can still smell it when I close my eyes and think of it. :love:

Looking great as usual fella!

Hey man, it's been a while. I'm not even sure if you're the henry I'm thinking of. LOL! Thanks for the compliment bud.

Killer grow buddy, fine job!!

Thanks Aaron!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Oh man, I had a BO smelling plant in the early 90's and it was SO potent. Hopefully that's what's in the wheel house for you Brother! I can still smell it when I close my eyes and think of it. :love:

I have a feeling there are going to be some seriously dank specimens in that tent come harvest time. I must make an effort this time to do a proper smoke report on them.

Best yet man.. Your smashing it mate. Seems last couple of grows have really stepped up for you.. Good stuff Blaze...

Yeah, get that journal up bud. Would be nice to see what you have going on now. How was the smoke on that last grow?

I haven't started yet but as soon as i do i will start a new journal, it'll probably be september. Ive got amnesia haze, royal moby, haze berry and pineapple kush.

The silver haze was beautiful, the buds were soo dense and it smelled really fruity. would definitely recommend that one, nice and strong too.
The skunk was a little disappointing, still smokable. Probably down to something i did rather than the strain though.
The NL and kali dog were also really nice just not quite on par with the haze.

yup, def came along at the right time, looks very nice indeed :thumb:

Thanks buddy. Just 2 weeks left in total. Will have staggered harvests starting this sunday. Stick around bud. ;)

Best yet man.. Your smashing it mate. Seems last couple of grows have really stepped up for you.. Good stuff Blaze...

Thanks brother! Soon we will find out if they live up to the hype. :smokin:

UPDATE

Day 53 of 12/12 and 43 of bloom.

Not much to report. Business as usual.

Last 5 photos are of the smaller/fatter Lemon OGK.

20160810_075314.jpg
20160810_075528.jpg
20160810_075545.jpg
20160810_075614.jpg
20160810_075748.jpg
20160810_074735.jpg
20160810_075001.jpg
20160810_074927.jpg
20160810_075026.jpg
20160810_075050.jpg
Hell, I hope my GG#4 will look anything like that. Those white capped corn husks are impressive.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks Miller! I'm sure your GG#4's are going to impress bro. They certainly look the business already.

I couldn't agree more. Customers can log on here, and see how their bud was grown. Very cool.

Back
Top Bottom