TheBlaze's Multi-Strain Grow In Coco & 600W HPS

Awesome Blaze!

Na, the pound club is 1 plant lol. Whatever, you're grow rocked brother! Looking forward to your next adventure.

It's really strange how the biggest plant isn't always the biggest yielder. Happens all the time. I think we're programmed from childhood to think bigger is better. You just proved the point that's not always true.

.75 grams/watt is absolutely incredible. My best is under .60 - I swear those 600 watt bulbs are the best yielders on the planet. You're adding another one right? Get ready for yield of your life my friend! :circle-of-love:

I thought pound club was 4x4, lol.... Man if I could grow 500+ indoors, id get a tee made, lol.. Brilliant man...

I guess it depends what club lol! The folks I run with regularly produce 2+lbs a plant. I always thought the pound club was 1 plant.

By the way, I'm not in that club lol. My best is a little over 8 zips.

I think clubs are a bunch of bologna anyways. No disrespect intended Grizz! :love:

Awesome Blaze!

Na, the pound club is 1 plant lol. Whatever, you're grow rocked brother! Looking forward to your next adventure.

It's really strange how the biggest plant isn't always the biggest yielder. Happens all the time. I think we're programmed from childhood to think bigger is better. You just proved the point that's not always true.

.75 grams/watt is absolutely incredible. My best is under .60 - I swear those 600 watt bulbs are the best yielders on the planet. You're adding another one right? Get ready for yield of your life my friend! :circle-of-love:

Thanks so much Doc!

I doubt I will ever produce an indoor plant that weighs in at a lb or more. I just don't have the patience for long veg times or extensive training.

I was so convinced the big girl was going to sail past 120g. Oh well... not the end of the world at all. Also, it seems the smaller higher yielding pheno is also the stronger smoke. So definitely the pheno to look for. Has a more skunky, cheesy smell as well. I swear cheese strains are under-rated. Every cheese dominant strain I've ever smoked has always been topshelf stuff that delivers a big right hook to the noggin.

I thought pound club was 4x4, lol.... Man if I could grow 500+ indoors, id get a tee made, lol.. Brilliant man...

Thanks Grizz, although I'm sure you could easily get 500g indoors. Not exactly sure what your setup is like, but your growing experience is more than up to the job. I remember your last indoor plant. She was a beauty. :thumb:

I guess it depends what club lol! The folks I run with regularly produce 2+lbs a plant. I always thought the pound club was 1 plant.

By the way, I'm not in that club lol. My best is a little over 8 zips.

I think clubs are a bunch of bologna anyways. No disrespect intended Grizz! :love:

Yeah, the club thing is the least of my concerns. Decent yields of great smelling, tasting and smoking bud is where it's at. The very few people I sell to have been saying it's the best they've ever had. I was convinced they were just telling me what I want to hear, but the one guy won't stop sending me messages about how amazing it is. LOL! So maybe it's true. It sure feels great when others think your stuff is legit. Can't help but feel proud.

no offence taken, I never brought it up, lol, it was meant as a bit of fun.. I don't think these clubs really exist, lol... And I wouldn't really get a tee made, I'd be to stoned smoking my 500, lol....

Hell Yes blaze!

That's the real test. Now if he buys the whole lot, you'll know he's telling the truth lol.

By the looks of your amazing buds I'm sure it will flow out of your jars like a river. Great job brother!

Oh yeah, 500 grams is easy in 4x4. But that 0.75 grams per watt is awesome.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

10/10 blaze :Namaste:

:thanks:

I would like to invite everyone to my new journal...

TheBlaze's LED & HPS Grow - Coco & Perlite
Awesome man, look forward to joining at the BEGINNING of the Journal! Nice haul, always HITS home when there in there final resting place... JARS :bravo:

I don't think i'll ever grow a 1 pounder indoors(would be the COOL FACTOR, but NOOOO... can't justify the time), I prefer 3 plants 80-100g 2x4(Not even a true 2x4), almost 9 zips. NOW, with Outdoor, even planting Memorial Weekend can still yield some monsters with good genetics and KNOW how. I usually get two to three BIG ones out of the 8-9(usually another 3 plants right around the half lb - 10oz MARK, the smaller two around 4-6 together) that I do every year around 3/4's lb to almost 17oz's. I couldn't even IMAGINE what I would end up with if I planted in April, NOT that I can with height restraints, BEST to top once or twice and TRAIN to bushes. Ok RANT over, heading over...

Back
Top Bottom