TheBlaze's Multi-Strain Grow In Coco & 600W HPS

Hey Brother blaze! back from my hiatus and so stoked to see your beautiful harvest!!!!:love:

I hope this gets you a little closer to your family goals my friend. What an awesome harvest. I am really hoping the EK lives up to your expectations. I'm stoked for the smoke reports.

Can't wait for your next grow. Stellar genetics there, Skywalker is the business!!!:cheer:

Thanks brother!!

Jarred the smaller EK last night. There is plenty, so it's looking good. I also smoked a small section of it. It's hard to tell, because I had 2 super skunk sessions and 6 beers, but we might have a contender for strongest strain. LOL!

Will give a better report in a few days.

By the way, the best smelling strain, is the super skunk. Strawberry menthol. WOW!!!!

It's hard to tell, because I had 2 super skunk sessions and 6 beers, but we might have a contender for strongest strain. LOL!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Can't wait for the wake and bake report!

We have some leave coming up this week. Will schedule a wake and bake just for you. LOL

White Rhino #2 (topped) came in at 82.9g. Less than I expected, because it looks about the same size as the Superb OG which came in at 97.6g. Thought I made a mistake with the OG, so I ran the numbers again. Still comes in at 97.6g.

So now we're sitting on 310g with the 2 biggest girls still needing to be weighed. By the way... Godchira filled 3 jars to the brim. Definitely the largest yielding plant I've ever grown.

Nice pull, 600 watt light works great too I see, you should have the last two at about 110-115g each.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Thanks Miller

I'm thinking 100g for smaller EK, and about 110g for the larger one. I could be way off though. Will know by tomorrow.

Awesome pull Blaze :)
I really need to do a smoke report on this Atomic, i just cant stop smoking it though, Got some awesome reviews yesterday at the pub :rofl: Some young guy came and sat with me out the back and asked if i knew anyone to grab weed from, i rolled up a fat joint and we smoked it, dude was sniffing the bag like it was the first time he had ever smelt weed and was like "holy crap this is the best weed i have ever seen in my life" :rofl: Funny thing was sitting just near the kitchen area and had like 6 ladies hanging out the window wanting a toke :rofl: Publican telling me if i want to smoke i have to go right down the back lol

Did you pull a shady one and tell the ladies they can pay in kind? LOL!

It's awesome when you get those kinds of comments. I have one guy who keeps thanking me and telling me how it is the best he has ever had. Makes you feel good man.

yep lol, 24 hours later and still feel it, i think i was a bit off with how many drinks i had, forgot about all them JD's, only remembered when they came back up this morning :rofl:
Mixing drinks, No food all day combined with a year and a half sober from the crap makes feral one very drunk and sick person!

Just finished weighing the smaller Exodus Kush. It came in at 105.2g so I'm very happy, because I know Godchira will yield more. So now sitting on 415g with the big one yet to add her bulk to that weight. I'm happy! :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley:

So the big Exodus Kush only came in at 103.2g. That was a surprise. I know why though. The buds on the smaller EK are rock hard. They are actually hard to break up.

So, final tally for this grow is 519.2g. I am very happy.

Does this mean I am part of the pound club or does that yield need to be from one plant only?

Thanks for joining me in this grow, and I hope to see you guys on my next grow as well. I will post the link here in about a week or so.

Space 4'x4'?

Thanks Feral!

Grizz, it is 1.5m x 1.5m which I think is 5 x 5.

Back
Top Bottom