TheBlaze's Sour Chiesel - Blue Cheese & Black Rhino In Coco

the mickey tee and buds is like a pantomime.. Shocked and scared but there's even a bigger one behind him, lol....stoned man, sorry..... Awesome looking colas...

Sweet dreams and congrats on your haul Blaze! Them buds are quite fat. Well done

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using 420

Awesome nugs mate total annihalation! ,I'm back my man but the old thread is closed so new thread is in my signature I'm at 2 weeks of 12/12 now 1 week since pistals shooting, definitely enter both of yours in potm mate they are dank

Thanks for the words of encouragement guys. Doc, I will definitely check out your new journal.

I'm off to the dentist now. :thedoubletake::helpsmilie:

Got a bit of an issue here.

I dropped 6 beans in shotglasses, then planted them into small nursery pots. I put them quite deep. About 2cm, almost an inch down into the medium thinking it would take the seedlings 4 or 5 days to break the surface. After 2 days the super skunk is already poking its head out. WTF?! I have buds drying in the tent so can't put it in there under the light. Can I just leave it on the window sill for a few days???

or even 2... LOL!

Thanks mate! I'll go and get myself a bulb tomorrow.

So far 10/10 for G13 Labs.

Blaze, I've had a girl next to window sill for three weeks, even giving her plain cold boiled tap water from kettle, lol... They'll be fine...

Thanks Grizzwald, I feel better now.

By the way, 5 of 6 beans standing loud and proud now. All up in less than 3 days, and I planted them deep. I've never had beans germ this fast on me. Only thing I changed was charging my coco medium with calmag when I mixed it up. Do you think it could be that?

Thanks guys.

Yeah, hockeyB, that is true. Won't make that mistake again.

Will give yield on the remaining 2 plants today.

Looks like it will be good.

Back
Top Bottom