TheBorn's High Brix Soil - Obiwan OG Grow Journal - 2016

I believe it is an indicator she is winding down, I know Doc says he has had a hard time getting the trichs to go amber. Don't know if he managed to get them to cloudy, maybe he will chime in. I know some strains will continue to shoot out white pistils regardless of how far along they are. Perhaps some others here will clue you in to other indicators of finishing besides trich color and pistils.

EDIT: I know the pics Doc post look like cloudy trichs however.

The triches on my plants are clear and cloudy. Rarely do I get amber.

HARVEST:

Obiwan OG met her end and as promised, her death was a good one.

420-magazine-mobile1053386194.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1672589535.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1197960968.jpg

I'm not sure how much bud this is. If I get 7oz that would be 1gpw and amazing. Thinking 4oz dry

Thanks everyone, and this amazing community here done turned me into a snob, lol. Can't believe I grew this.

Cheers,

HARVEST:

Obiwan OG met her end and as promised, her death was a good one.

420-magazine-mobile1053386194.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1672589535.jpg

I'm not sure how much bud this is. If I get 7oz that would be 1gpw and amazing. Thinking 4oz dry

Thanks everyone, and this amazing community here done turned me into a snob, lol. Can't believe I grew this.

Cheers,

Lookin tasty as all get up bud! Nice job with her, letting her finish properly...:thumb:
Oh ,and ya...you grew that ...top shelf produce...be proud ! You have been 'assimilated' and are now a ner, de well misfit, an HB weed snob, part of the gang! Cheers to ya born!:high-five:

Cheers,

Congratuations on your bountiful harvest

Front and back row?

That could be 5 oz - I think you got your 4 :)

HARVEST: Obiwan OG

Dry weight 4.17 oz .

420-magazine-mobile1292467071.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1969175332.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1617893551.jpg

I'm extremely happy with this harvest and the smoke is everything. Sticky gassy nugs that explode with nose stinging sweetness when broken up. If you like OGs like I do you know what I'm talking bout.

My lady is a true smoker and hard to impress. She caved and admitted it was the best weed she ever had. Have to let some of the homies try some when it's got a decent cure on it. Finish your girls in GE, you won't regret it.

Now this Elmer's glue is a whole nother ball of wax...

420-magazine-mobile209469386.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1123903427.jpg
420-magazine-mobile175932204.jpg
420-magazine-mobile527649477.jpg

Copius amounts of resin and a stank that is oh so dank. The lady couldn't believe it. This is proving to be a really excellent pheno. I have a couple more beans soaking.

Thanks everyone for sticking with me. I'll try to make my next journal more in depth so others can see what is working and what isn't.

Blessings,

:goodjob:

....best weed ever. And it's only going to get better! Think about that for a second.....you're growing beyond elite and you're just getting started.
That's what I'm saying. I'm not ready. I did just put 3 Diesel Fire OGs and two Elmer's glue in kit soil though. .

Whats up Born?! Just stopped in to check things out, but it seems I'm a bit too late to the show. Awesome looking harvest you had though!! Im jealous haha. Anyhow have a great rest of Easter weekend, and ill definitely been waiting for the next grow!

Hey Born,...looks like 'typical..."weapons grade" DBHBB Cannabis:)
Happy Easter to ya bud! Have a great Easter weekend with your family:)

Sent from my DeLorean...in the future!
Thanks homie, you as well
I'll say it does!
Thanks man. It's the kit, what can I say.
Whats up Born?! Just stopped in to check things out, but it seems I'm a bit too late to the show. Awesome looking harvest you had though!! Im jealous haha. Anyhow have a great rest of Easter weekend, and ill definitely been waiting for the next grow!
Bro, I'm jealous of you! Your first run had been flawless homie. Keep pushing! I got 4 Diesel Fire OGs and 2 more Elmer's Glue. This next round is gonna be serious.

Blessings,

Thanks homie, you as well

Thanks man. It's the kit, what can I say.

Bro, I'm jealous of you! Your first run had been flawless homie. Keep pushing! I got 4 Diesel Fire OGs and 2 more Elmer's Glue. This next round is gonna be serious.

Blessings,

So far mine has but I never like to count my chickens before they hatch so to speak lol but damn those sound like some banger strains! Cant wait to see what you can do with those girls!

Back
Top Bottom