TheBorn's Soil - Diesel Fire OG & Elmer's Glue - 2017 - In Progress

I'm glad to see and hear you're both getting good results. There's no reason why the microgrower can't grow elite quality weed. I'm pretty confident most people with basic gardening skills and my kit can produce the equivalent of the very best the local market or dispensary can provide. Those with a nice set up and professional skill sets can do even better.

Once you get the hang of things don't be afraid to experiment. Little additions make big changes.

Im hoping to one day turn these basic gardening skills into a professional skill set! For now, time and experience in the kit and constantly working in the garden.

Thinking after about 3-4 solid runs in the kit and I will start experimenting, but first I just wanna feel comfy in the kit.

Im hoping to one day turn these basic gardening skills into a professional skill set! For now, time and experience in the kit and constantly working in the garden.

Thinking after about 3-4 solid runs in the kit and I will start experimenting, but first I just wanna feel comfy in the kit.

I like to think of it as learning to play a musical instrument: Scales, chords and basic songs at first......creation and improvisation later. But this is way easier, IMO.

That's my thinking as well. Get the basics down then experiment. I really want to know how everything works. Following directions is cool and all but to really get things dialed in for our strains I feel like I have to have a deeper understanding of the microbiology in the soil. I've been doing a lot of reading.

That's my thinking as well. Get the basics down then experiment. I really want to know how everything works. Following directions is cool and all but to really get things dialed in for our strains I feel like I have to have a deeper understanding of the microbiology in the soil. I've been doing a lot of reading.

Good for you! Keep reading. The more you know about soil, the more you'll appreciate and understand HIgh Brix. High Brix soil is soil designed for microbial health and well-being. The plants are merely beneficiaries of a healthy microbial population, not the other way around.

UPDATE:

1st GE drench two days ago. 30ml of GE & 2ml if tea in 2 gallons of water. Wednesday they got brix. Cruising so far. This veg cycle has been better than the first which had a rocky start. Check em out.

420-magazine-mobile299327101.jpg

Love the structure on this Diesel Fire OG

420-magazine-mobile628039884.jpg

This is about 25 days of veg. I'll probably do 45 days, depends on sex.

Thanks for stopping by,

UPDATE:

All plants got watered yesterday with 1ml Transplant in 1gal of water given to all plants in order by how dry they were. There are a couple that are throwing down roots like crazy. I watered the big ones first and gave the others less to compensate.

So basically 1 gallon divided by 6. Last run I over watered more than once. I've been careful and let them dry out really well. You'll notice I do tip spreading everyday.

420-magazine-mobile142678165.jpg

Loving the structure on some of these:

420-magazine-mobile1940627052.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1675062051.jpg

This one has the tightest nodes I've ever seen:

420-magazine-mobile230332485.jpg

Watching them all closely for sex. Already eyed a male I think but gonna give them another week or two. I'll top them all this week after a brix spray with wayahead Wednesday. I'm thinking to makes more sense to brix -> top. Not sure honestly.

Have a great week everyone and check out the contests this month. Lots of great entries.

Blessings,

Man, those girls haven't skipped a beat, great work Born!

Hopefully that one that you think male is actually a female.... Males are BLEH

Also curious on what you mean by tip spreading? Is that you pushing down on the tops?

UPDATE:

Watered yesterday with 1ml of transplant in one gallon of water. The most dry get watered first and get the most. This method seems to have curbed my tendency​ to overwater. Did brix yesterday as well. Don't like watering and foliars on same day so did brix later in the afternoon yesterday.

Today I topped and took some shade leaves and sprayed destress. Here we are a lil over 30 days of veg

420-magazine-mobile659174925.jpg

Have a great week everyone, its hot as hell today but chill in the basement. Great for the ganja!

UPDATE:

Watered yesterday with 1ml of transplant in one gallon of water. The most dry get watered first and get the most. This method seems to have curbed my tendency​ to overwater. Did brix yesterday as well. Don't like watering and foliars on same day so did brix later in the afternoon yesterday.

Today I topped and took some shade leaves and sprayed destress. Here we are a lil over 30 days of veg

420-magazine-mobile659174925.jpg

Have a great week everyone, its hot as hell today but chill in the basement. Great for the ganja!

Amazing born! I wish I could get my girls to develop this quickly. Nice work! :high-five:

Going to take a seat. New to high brix and trying to get all the information I can before receiving my kits here soon. Girls are looking beautiful.
Thanks man. I'm following directions and can't really take credit. Doc makes it easy .

Yup I see there lots of help around these journals. I'm pretty excited about receiving mine. It was just sent yesterday so I got some time before it comes to get some studying in anyway.
Definitely do some reading. What really helped me was linking up with a more experienced kit user and following his directions. Everyone has their own tips and tricks but you don't want to many cooks in the kitchen.

UPDATE:

Had to cull two confirmed males...

420-magazine-mobile431966559.jpg

One Diesel Fire OG and another one was a Elmer's Glue which was fem seed. Charge it to the game.

Did some super cropping cleaning up the bottoms. Saturday the 20th they got transplant drench with tea. I also sprayed iwth de-stress. Here they are after super-cropping yesterday.

420-magazine-mobile753784507.jpg

I went pretty hard on SC, multiple snaps. Here they are today!

420-magazine-mobile720874365.jpg

So get this, I dropped two them on the ground from standing height. This happened right after the drench (don't ask how). Dirt and water everywhere, I scrambled to get the dirt back in the pots and back in the tent. Sprayed some de-stress. The next day I did all the super cropping and they ain't even flinch. Doc, you a genius!

Have a great week everyone,

Nice catch on the two males, sucks that it can happen from fem seeds...

The supercropping looks like it has made a nice canopy so far in there on the rest of the gals.

It's always so funny how the craziest things happen out of nowhere with no explanation like your pots falling and spilling everywhere. I think we can all say we've had a time or two of that happening lol

Have a good one Born:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom