TheDude1337 First Grow In Soil: 5 Strains

Final Grow Report
Low and slow is very descriptive. It took 2 weeks to dry in the fridge, and I will see how the results are. I ended up with 32g of the White Widow. My initial goal was 3oz of bud. I ended up with over 5oz of bud. A very good first grow for myself, and I am very happy with the results.

White Widow = 32g
Pineapple Kush = 26g
Euphoria CBD = 38g
Amnesia = 30g
Critical = 36g

162g total, and I have a wonderful start to a collection and have appreciation for a new hobby. I have my hash bags in now, so I will be doing up the trim when I get a decent day to do it without the kids around. I have still only sampled the girls. I just don't have the time to get baked and relax anymore. I will hopefully get to sample the White Widow in the next few days though. This journal can be moved to the completed section. I will start a new one here soon for my next grow. I have 4 Gorilla Glue Autos in the tent that will be Christmas gifts for friends.

Happy growing everyone. Cheers.

Final Grow Report
Low and slow is very descriptive. It took 2 weeks to dry in the fridge, and I will see how the results are. I ended up with 32g of the White Widow. My initial goal was 3oz of bud. I ended up with over 5oz of bud. A very good first grow for myself, and I am very happy with the results.

White Widow = 32g
Pineapple Kush = 26g
Euphoria CBD = 38g
Amnesia = 30g
Critical = 36g

162g total, and I have a wonderful start to a collection and have appreciation for a new hobby. I have my hash bags in now, so I will be doing up the trim when I get a decent day to do it without the kids around. I have still only sampled the girls. I just don't have the time to get baked and relax anymore. I will hopefully get to sample the White Widow in the next few days though. This journal can be moved to the completed section. I will start a new one here soon for my next grow. I have 4 Gorilla Glue Autos in the tent that will be Christmas gifts for friends.

Dude, that's a sweet assortment of weed! It's nice to exceed goals. Personally, I can't get over the great feeling of having several types in jars awaiting my mood. Christmas is going to be fun for your peeps for sure.

Labs and sheps where always my favourites, then collie.
I did training on him as well. He wouldn't leave my side unless I told him to.
That was good to have, when he hid his leach and wanted to go for a walk lol
Final Grow Report

White Widow = 32g
Pineapple Kush = 26g
Euphoria CBD = 38g
Amnesia = 30g
Critical = 36g

Nice work Dude, congrats on your first harvest! Nice haul. :welldone:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom