TheDude1337 First Grow In Soil: 5 Strains

Day 79 Update
I accidentally broke a branch on the critical plant taking it out of the tent today. I tried to tape it back up, and will see what happens. They are getting fed today. Outside of that, not much to report.

Pineapple Kush
DSC_0322.JPG
White Widow
DSC_0301.JPG
Euphoria
DSC_0309.JPG
Critical
DSC_0313.JPG

Day 82 Update
No update yesterday, I've been busy with my latest consulting assignment. I had an opportunity to smoke the Amnesia Auto with a friend of mine who is a daily smoker. He said it was really good stuff. That made me feel great, and I look forward to sharing this plant with others. So today I came down after getting work done and looked down at the old root. I didn't toss it yet as the soil was still wet, and I wanted to shake the dirt off the roots for a photo. Now it has not been in direct sunlight, but my office does get about 6 hours of natural light a day right now. I looked at the plant and there was new growth. So I flushed the soil with PH'd water, gave her some nutes and threw her in the tent. I'll see what happens. Maybe she can re-grow for me. That would be pretty cool.

The White Widow has seemingly turned the corner. While the damage is ugly, there is no new damage. I clipped a bunch of the damages areas off today and put her back in the tent. Her buds are starting to grow in size again, though she clearly lost an important week or two dealing with whatever she was dealing with. The other plants are doing alright. The Critical is my crown jewel right now, but she has a lot of discolouration in lower leaves. General yellowing of the large fan leaves, not sure if it is normal or not for this stage of growth. I'll let her drink what she has left in the pot and flush her after. The Pineapple Kush has very dense buds on her, and some of them are starting to get thicker. The Euphoria is adding weight right now and that pleases me.

Pineapple Kush
DSC_0360.JPG
White Widow
DSC_0356.JPG
Euphoria
DSC_0359.JPG
Critical
DSC_0358.JPG
Amnesia Auto
DSC_0361.JPG

Day 83 Update
Really had a chance to take the ladies out of the tent and get a good look at them today. Did a full once over during their flush today. The Pineapple Kush has quietly gotten some rather large buds on her. Hard to see as you only see the tips, but they are getting thick underneath and very dense. The White Widow has the least amount of bud, but the most bud sites on her. Hopefully she can start adding weight now that she has settled into her new home. The Critical plant is looking like she still has some thickness to add and her buds are getting dense now. The Euphoria is an odd girl, she has 2 big colas on the top, but just tiny popcorn nugs underneath. Not sure what she is going to do, hopefully those popcorn nugs can get a bit bigger and add to my yield.

I'll take a photo of the Amnesia once she has had a few days in the tent to see what she is doing. I also plucked an awkward looking bud off of the Euphoria. I think it got damaged while I was moving her a few days ago. It was actually fully dried when I plucked it and had stopped growing. I'll throw it in the vape later and see what she does.

Pineapple Kush
DSC_0363.JPG DSC_0371.JPG
White Widow
DSC_0375.JPG
Euphoria
DSC_0374.JPG DSC_0373.JPG
Critical
DSC_0376.JPG

Day 84 Update
After the flush I noticed that the Euphoria and Critical plants are still bringing in their fall colours. I'm just going to assume it is age at this point, so I will continue to do what I've been doing all along. Starting to see some cloudy trichomes on these girls to. I'll keep checking every day until they are ready. My 3 gallon fabric pots for the Gorilla Glue came in on Friday so I'll be getting those ready here in a week.

Euphoria Smoke Report
I tried that tester bud I pulled from her yesterday. It did the trick and got me high. It was pleasant and I slept really well to. There was a nice sedative effect to it. A pleasant experience. I did get some nasty bed lock from her after about 20 minutes though. That was fine, because I was in bed watching a movie.

Pineapple Kush
DSC_0377.JPG
White Widow
DSC_0378.JPG
Euphoria
DSC_0380.JPG
Critical
DSC_0381.JPG

Day 86 Update
The critical seems like she might be close to harvest. I noticed some very cloudy looking trichomes on her. RQS says about 7 week to harvest from flower, so it could be very close. Much closer than I anticipated anyway. The Pineapple Kush is about 30% cloudy. The White Widow and Euphoria are not cloudy at all yet. Maybe at most 10%.

Pineapple Kush
DSC_0388.JPG
White Widow
DSC_0389.JPG
Euphoria
DSC_0390.JPG
Critical
DSC_0391.JPG

Day 87 Update
Another day, more photos for everyone. That was about it today. Smell is getting stronger in the tent, but it must be cumulative because I don't get much smell from each plant individually. I do notice the Critical now, the Pineapple Kush and White Widow also have a noticeable smell. Though neither of the later are that distinct.

Pineapple Kush
DSC_0394.JPG
White Widow
DSC_0397.JPG
Euphoria
DSC_0395.JPG
Critical
DSC_0393.JPG

Day 88
Girls continue to chug along towards harvest. Got my growing pots for my next grow, so I will likely start getting those ready for planting in a week or so. I tossed the Amnesia Auto today, decided it wasn't worth it to try to reveg her. I'll just buy more seeds in a year or two if I want it. Critical will be coming out very soon I think.

Pineapple Kush
DSC_0398.JPG
White Widow
DSC_0403.JPG
Euphoria
DSC_0402.JPG
Critical

DSC_0399.JPG

Day 89
Going to water the girls here in a minute. I'll be going away for the weekend so I'll be making sure they have enough to last until Monday night. Gotta get some Turkey into my belly :). The Amnesia has finished curing and I moved it to her permanent jar (I've also given about half away). It smells like cookies, very strong smell to. The girls are showing their fall colours now.

Pineapple Kush
DSC_0404.JPG DSC_0405.JPG
White Widow
DSC_0406.JPG DSC_0407.JPG
Euphoria
DSC_0408.JPG DSC_0409.JPG
Critical
DSC_0410.JPG

My Seedsman order came in, and wow did they deliver. I got my bonus seeds and because they forgot the BTC bonus bundle last time, the included it this time. Very happy. Also, I'm defoliating the girls. I'll post photos in the morning, but I'm taking off the large fan leaves. I wasn't going to do it, but it comes recommended by RQS.

Day 70 Update
The Critical and Euphoria plants are looking great. The Pineapple Kush looks like she might not be a high yielding plant, but that is alright. I'm not after a large quantity here, I really have little intention on ever smoke that much. Though it will be nice to have some to give away to friends in October when it officially becomes legal. The White Widow is starting to look like she is dieing. After comparing pictures of the plants issues with other plants, it looks like either a phosphorus toxicity or fungus gnats. I'll be re-homing her later today to a new pot. Worst case she hermies out and I kill her. Best case she becomes a happy mature lady with bud.

Pineapple Kush
DSC_0173.JPG
White Widow
DSC_0176.JPG
Euphoria
DSC_0180.JPG
Critical
DSC_0178.JPG
Amnesia Auto
DSC_0171.JPGDSC_0170.JPGDSC_0169.JPG
The White Widow is looking to be in bad shape

Back