TheFeast's 600W Organic Bag Seed/Sensi Star Clone Closet Grow

Work opened up so I transplanted the last two... NOW its flip time tomorrow...I think I have all girls...maybe a hermi in there too tho...not to sure a bout #1...she's showed pistles but I think I see a pretty fatty banana in there :/

Also got a cloner and 4 SS cuts from a friend so hopefully they root..I'm also planning to take two cuts from#3 and two cuts from one of the others.

Also noticed that #5 smells a little lemony when I rub my fingers on the stem :)

Feeding them today...thing I'm going to go with a half dose of veg and a half dose of flower...not sure tho.

:Rasta::peace:

So unless they make so pic can be uploaded from phones there will be no more.

Time will tell...

or if i think of something else....

Plant 1
one13.jpg

Plant 2
two13.jpg

Plant 3
three13.jpg

Plant 4
four8.jpg

Plant 5
five3.jpg

SS clone
ss8.jpg

Pest killers
pest1.jpg

pest2.jpg

insurance
sauna.jpg

Group before and after
all110.jpg

all22.jpg

FINALLY! :thumb:

Loving the pest control!

What'd you do to get the pics uploaded? ;)

So a few days ago I noticed mites...but only on the sensi star even though it touches other plants(reason I want to cross...and see if i can find any potential.

But i gave it a fat spray with neem oil and bought some chrysantheums and blended a niche of the flowers with some water....should do the trick.

Got my other zipper door put in today so now there's some actual access. :) things should be better with this..

So as of now I've got two hermis and three girls with a tiny girl, also have a clone of the SS and two others I need to check back and check...taking three tonight.

Batteries diying ...

Is this grow still alive?
If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom