TheHillbilly's Lil' Cheese - Microgrow

TheHillbilly

Hey, ya'll. I have been growing like crazy but haven't created a grow journal in quite a while. I was bored yesterday and decided to try a microgrow with one of the free seeds that came with my last order. I have never tried a grow in a small space before so this should be interesting. I created a makeshift grow box with stuff laying around my garage. Here she blows ya'll!

Date Seed Planted: 12/21/2017
Strain: Original Sensible Cheese (supposed to be auto but it' s a mystery since the bag did not say "Auto")
Box Dimensions: 18" cubed (Home Depot box)
Pot Size: 1 Gallon
Medium: Soil - Bottom 2/3 is Kind Soil, Top 1/3 is BACCTO
Light: 65W Full Spectrum LED that someone gave me, I also ordered a 50W LED to add as well
Environment: 70-75 degrees, 55%-65% humidity
Water: Tap - never had to adjust it for any of my grows
Nutrients: None - Never used nutrients when growing with Kind Soil and always have killer yields

I will do my best to keep the progress photos posted. Should be interesting around week 3 when I find out if this little lady is a photo or an auto.

:peacetwo:

DSC043116.JPG
DSC043106.JPG
DSC043106.JPG
DSC043156.JPG
DSC043138.JPG

Merry Christmas, all! Someone had a birthday today..... Welcome Lil' Cheese, looking forward to taking care of you for the next 3 months. Day 1 is today, it took three days to sprout from seed planted directly in the soil.

:woohoo:

CHEESE_DAY1A.JPG
CHEESE_DAY_1.JPG

I am not doing a separate journal for my Nirvana Bubblelicious Auto - but here she is as well. I will start adding the progress of the Bubblelicious in this journal. This is 7 days into flower (half way through week 6 from seed), pictures taken today. This one is in a 3 gallon fabric pot, half Kind Soil, half BACCTO for medium. Under a 300W Mars Hyrdo LED. She was a slow starter but she really took off at the beginning of week 5.

DSC043236.JPG
DSC043256.JPG
DSC043268.JPG

Looking good! Liking the set up!! Front row i must b lucky. Cant wait to watch u knock it out the park. Merry Christmas n noticed u planted seed on my moms birthday 12/21!!

Well I contacted the support group from where I ordered my seeds and they confirmed that this cheese is in fact a PHOTOPERIOD plant. They offered an extra free seed on my next order so that works. This is a perfect scenario for my microgrow as I can SOG it at week 2 o3 to keep it small. Good luck ya'll!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom