ThePotShop Stoner Patch Dummies Giveaway! Pick Out 10 Winners!

Awww again...my heart be still :circle-of-love: I love reading these pay it forward posts
I got the message today that they are ok with it so... I should be getting them soon, will definitely give a review! I'm excited and so is my honey. She said Thank you as well @Cola Monster she is gummy fanatic! I will have to hide them and share or I won't get any. :rofl:

I got the message today that they are ok with it so... I should be getting them soon, will definitely give a review! I'm excited and so is my honey. She said Thank you as well @Cola Monster she is gummy fanatic! I will have to hide them and share or I won't get any. :rofl:
Lmao! You and honey enjoy these! Mine are mostly for him...he's an edible guy and a gummi guy, like her!

Congratulations our winners:

@Autodream
@Moony
@Emilya
@Cola Monster
@Sueet
@Mlburk1
@bassman5420
@blvckswords
@Krissi1982
@oldmanjj

Just visit our website : thepotshop.cc sign up for an account and talk to our chat support and mention you're the winners from 420magazine!

It's that easy. Once thank you to all our participants. If you didn't get a chance to win this time, don't worry we'll be having another Halloween Giveaway!

Ooh wow, had no clue I won lol. Did not seem to get a notification about it. Awesome though and thank you for hosting this giveaway!

Ordered and on the way! Thank you Cole Monster and @ThePotShop, very nice customer service!

Got mine ! Very stealth packaging. Thank you Pot Shop !! I will be back.

FF833B2A-4620-4B07-A2CD-67FAE79ED078.jpeg

EF5F2752-9D3A-4DC6-AD04-9DDEF6A35C7F.jpeg

Tomato King didn't even let me look at the packaging before he dropped 1.5. Let you guys know just how awesome they are!! Thanks so much @ThePotShop :peace::Namaste::high-five:

20211023_173812.jpg

FYI. After touchdown, Tomato King went and grabbed us some dinner...he told me that was the best cheesesteak and Cheese fries and mozzarella sticks he has ever had in his life...he passed out putting the baby to sleep at 9 and didn't wake up til I was done trimming one of my plants at 130 in the morning. He is currently still assed out in bed. I'd say the gummies got a hold of him last night:rofl:

Touchdown! I just want to thank @ThePotShop for the chance to win and @Cola Monster for the game winning pass.

StonerDummiesWin-01.jpg

Review....

Pros:
Friendly Customer Support Staff
No MJ taste at all (big plus)
Tasty

Cons:
Very Mild Buzz 1 hr after taking 1, have had better. I took 1 before smoking anything else to make sure it was all that was effecting me. If this changes I will say so as it may a consistency issue.
Manufacturing Name, Date, Lot# Not on package
Weight is Way Below the Advertised 54g (42.30g average)

StonerDummiesWin-02.jpg

Final Thoughts:
I would probably not recommend or buy these again in the future. The effects were below expectations and the weight was not close to the true contents.

Because these are pre packaged I don't hold @ThePotShop responsible for these cons. They were very friendly and gracious, I would consider other products they offer.

I took a second one and now 2+hrs later no more buzzed than after the 1st one. My honey ate 5, no joke, and had no effects at all. I'm a light smoker about 225lbs, the wife is a much heavier smoker than myself and well... I got a better buzz from 2 hits of Bubble Hash. :rofl:

I did a search and found they were made by Stoney Patch Edibles. This may be a fluke and a quality control issue for Stoney Patch Products. However, with no Lot# there is no way of knowing or tracing it back. I did send Stoney Patch Edibles a comment about my exeriance with their product and I'm curious to see the response.

Response:
info@stoneypatchofficialedibles dot com
5:01 PM (11 minutes ago)
They where definitely fake. Please mind where you purchase from. There
are lots of fake products out there.

You can order directly through our website anytime and from anywhere.
We deliver directly to your home address.

If I were the rep for @ThePotShop, I would be very upset with this response. I'm assuming The Pot Shop bought these from the Stoney Patch website and Stoney Patch Edibles thew them under the bus. I will not ever buy a Stoney Patch Product again.

Response:
info@stoneypatchofficialedibles dot com
5:01 PM (11 minutes ago)
They where definitely fake. Please mind where you purchase from. There
are lots of fake products out there.

You can order directly through our website anytime and from anywhere.
We deliver directly to your home address.

If I were the rep for @ThePotShop, I would be very upset with this response. I'm assuming The Pot Shop bought these from the Stoney Patch website and Stoney Patch Edibles thew them under the bus. I will not ever buy a Stoney Patch Product again.
Naturally the gummy manufacturer wants to hold no accountability and pass the buck to The Pot Shop....BS...sorry Morda and wifey

Naturally the gummy manufacturer wants to hold no accountability and pass the buck to The Pot Shop....BS...sorry Morda and wifey
It's ok, I just hope The Pot Shop picks up the ball and contacts Stoney Patch Edibles with vigor! This makes them look bad and IMO not cool of Stoney Patch Edibles. If they are having so many issues with fakes, they (Stoney Patch Edibles) should put a lot#, or some other identifying security mark on the package.

Back
Top Bottom