TheRoach Is Back With New Tricks - New Strains & Toys!

The aroma on these buds is fantastic, the organic feeding really brings the best out of these ladies.

I hear mention of this all the time. I started my joyful journey with living organic soil, so I have no point of reference other than the tasty buds I harvest. I'll have to take your word for it. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I hear mention of this all the time. I started my joyful journey with living organic soil, so I have no point of reference other than the tasty buds I harvest. I'll have to take your word for it. :battingeyelashes: :love:

I used to grow in a DWC system, using the regular bottled stuff. Yields and quality were ok, but the ferts were expensive and it required a lot of work with the ph testing, reservoir changes and whatnot. Since I switched to soil I have seen an improvement in the aroma of the plants, and in their overall health. I still need to dial my temps and humidity with an AC, but I havent been able to purchase one.
Here are a few shots of the plants 49 days into flowering. Harvest is coming soon.
DSCN45442.JPG
DSCN45453.JPG
DSCN4549.JPG
DSCN45502.JPG
DSCN45522.JPG
DSCN4546.JPG
DSCN45481.JPG
DSCN45471.JPG

They're beautiful. I see hours of pain relief and cannabinoid therapy. Are you thinking of oil as a means of possibly accelerating your body's neurological healing? The cannabinoids are known neural protectors and research suggests they may also play a role in regenerating damaged neurons as well as encouraging new growth.

Just a thought that floated across my brain while I was admiring your lovely charges.

They're beautiful. I see hours of pain relief and cannabinoid therapy. Are you thinking of oil as a means of possibly accelerating your body's neurological healing? The cannabinoids are known neural protectors and research suggests they may also play a role in regenerating damaged neurons as well as encouraging new growth.

Just a thought that floated across my brain while I was admiring your lovely charges.

Wow that sounds very interesting, I will deffinitely make some oil once I harvest. I was not fully aware of all the benefits of the oil, I must give it a try.

Wow that sounds very interesting, I will deffinitely make some oil once I harvest. I was not fully aware of all the benefits of the oil, I must give it a try.

Ok, first off, I can't believe I missed this post for an entire week. :straightface: This is unacceptable. You are more of a priority to me than that. Forgive my oversight and please accept my vow to keep that from happening again. :love: :hug: :love:

Have you visited my study hall? I can't keep track anymore with nine threads running at once, counting Cajun's cancer protocol thread. If you haven't yet, let me extend a special invitation. I seem to recall already doing that, so it occurs to me you've been there. Good, I was having a hard time with the idea that I'd forgotten to invite you.

I made my first batch of oil the other day using some jars, coffee filters, a ceramic-coated non-stick skillet and a cast iron skillet to hold the boiling water I used to evaporate the alcohol. A stove to boil water and a freezer to winterize were all that I needed. It's all documented on the Study Hall. You could do this with your eyes closed. Once you make your first batch you'll be hooked.

Tomorrow I'm making my first bio bomb batch, our adaptation of the CannaBudwig protocol. I'm actually doing very close to the CannaBudwig, because I'm mixing it into blended cottage cheese and making it into smoothies, but Cajun tells me I'll be seriously f'd up.

I'm looking forward to it. :laughtwo: This adaptation makes edibles more bioavailable and causes them to hit immediately. My brownies now hit within five minutes, and hit like a freight train. Oh yeah! :slide:

I hope all's well with you. I left this long and rambling post because I knew it'd make you smile to find it. My best to the lovely wife. :circle-of-love:

I should try to document tomorrow's smoothie experience somehow. Oh yes! I have a harvest in the morning too. Taking down the Auto Jack Herer. Kinda busy in my world these days.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

.................. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

gosh, my new year goal: finishing all my journals. 2016 was the year of moving relocating. Moved 3 times this year sorry guys. I had a good yield but cant really recall how much it was!

gosh, my new year goal: finishing all my journals. 2016 was the year of moving relocating. Moved 3 times this year sorry guys. I had a good yield but cant really recall how much it was!

What matters is whether it was sufficient.

Back
Top Bottom