These autos are crazy cool

Mbunaaddict

Thread '6x2 with 100w from the wall LED Cheese Auto - Dos and don'ts?' 6x2 with 100w from the wall LED Cheese Auto - Dos and don'ts?

20220817_183722.jpg

20220817_183407.jpg

20220817_183356.jpg

20220813_075632.jpg

Encouraging words. I am taking all this as a learning curve.
Have some fem photos as a back up for our medicine.
Photos will give you better results.
People start with auto's because they think they are easier to grow.
No dark period is the only advantage for some.
The actual plant it's self is a basterdised cross of a pot plant and a ruderal.
So you get different results each time.
Photos are consistent in their life cycle and better for volume and quality IMO.
But you got them going so rock on. :thumb:
Have a great day my friend. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks for looking out friend!! Got weird sores on fingers from job, Dozycyclone for 10 days. Possible MRSA.

Day 32, and wow!
Question.. being a Cheese, would it benefit either the plant or I to keep her tied down, or let her go au natural?

Be excellent to each other, small 🌎

20220823_203641.jpg

20220823_203610.jpg

Watered with plain hot to runoff last night. That pot is heavy!

Thanks for looking out friend!! Got weird sores on fingers from job, Dozycyclone for 10 days. Possible MRSA.

Day 32, and wow!
Question.. being a Cheese, would it benefit either the plant or I to keep her tied down, or let her go au natural?

Be excellent to each other, small 🌎

20220823_203641.jpg

20220823_203610.jpg

Watered with plain hot to runoff last night. That pot is heavy!
Girls look good my friend, nice and healthy.
Lst, or tieing them down can be done at any time.
Personally I like to get a girl up out of the pot a bit before I start bending her.
But you have her now so keep on going.
Just watch if the leaves touch the soil they get necrosis.
Have a great day Amigo. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

All is well, minimal visual change so no pics. Dropping light to 80% really pulled the leaves on both plants more horizontal. Might have had too much(?) light.
Anywho, live and learn.

Oh, not MRSA, just Type A Staphylococcus that requires an IV antibiotic treatment thru our local ER.
Wait time?
7 hours
Left after 4pm and will go prepared tomorrow after work with a BBQ, tent and someBlue Magoo from local dispensary.
Love and ✌

All is well, minimal visual change so no pics. Dropping light to 80% really pulled the leaves on both plants more horizontal. Might have had too much(?) light.
Anywho, live and learn.

Oh, not MRSA, just Type A Staphylococcus that requires an IV antibiotic treatment thru our local ER.
Wait time?
7 hours
Left after 4pm and will go prepared tomorrow after work with a BBQ, tent and someBlue Magoo from local dispensary.
Love and ✌
Hope your OK Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Back
Top Bottom