Thew1sest's First Closet Hydro, SCROG, CFL Journal

Here's a few pics and semi update.
110306_150127.jpg

110306_145312.jpg

110306_145343.jpg

Overall the plant looks absolutely amazing, I kicked up the ppm, bit of nute burn, but is loving the higher ppms for sure. About week 2 of flower almost complete. Still stickin with the Advanced Nutes A&B, Big Bud, and hygrozyme. Temps and humidity are fine. On a side note, the leaves look crispy but is just the camera, RH is spot on.

:morenutes:

Here's a few pics and semi update.
110306_150127.jpg

110306_145312.jpg

110306_145343.jpg

Overall the plant looks absolutely amazing, I kicked up the ppm, bit of nute burn, but is loving the higher ppms for sure. About week 2 of flower almost complete. Still stickin with the Advanced Nutes A&B, Big Bud, and hygrozyme. Temps and humidity are fine. On a side note, the leaves look crispy but is just the camera, RH is spot on.

:morenutes:

mmmmmm purdy....!!!

Nice work but I would expect nothing less from the likes of you!!

:goodjob:

:Namaste:

Here's another little trick that works well for any DWC who's trying to LST their plant. I had trouble because I'm using hydro-ton, have a 6"net-pot lid, and no where to tie to. (I'f I still want to be able to remove the lid on/off). So I found these cheap little sticky hooks, and used my twist ties. It is the best way ever to LST. You can position the tiny hooks wherever you'd like, and use as much/little tie as you need. Making any variation of LST very easy.
3m1.jpg

+
twisttie.jpg

=
110308_114318.jpg

The red circles, highlight the hooks, tie to the plant, and the bend from the main stem.

:smokin:

Thanks sky rocket, I would love to check out your setup if you have a journal, feel free to throw the link up in here. :smokin: My DWC setups is a hyrbid of a few different techniques, on my original post when i started the journal is a link to stratlogics bucket if you're curious.

:roorrip:[/QUOT

Yes I'm familiar with strat's technique. My setup is just plain and simple. A black 5 gallon bucket with a medium size air stone at th bottom blowing air bubbles. No journal yetas my only acess to theinternet is my phone. My computer is broke.

Yes, no Scrog, just rocking the LST, Wow let me tell you these buds are looking quite frosty at Day 36 of Flower. Just did a nute change, still using the same stuff.

I'll have pics in the next couple days, I want some high res ones to show. So I'll jump on that as well. My free time is basically slim and none for the next week or so, but I'll try and get the update as quick as possible.

Stay thirsty my friends. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom