TheWizards White Widow 400 Watt Journey

Ohhh noo u you have a lot of stretch left lol.... I would have kept tucking her until around 2 weeks of flowering! I have a white widow bean im excited to see how yours turns out! Im growing under CFL also! Come check my journal out and give me some input! :thumb::goodjob:
Lets hope so. Im still tucking everyday and waiting till day 21 to defoliate. I checked out your journal and it looks awesome! I'll be popping in and saying hello!

Good morning :420:Great news everyone! I finally got around to ordering my seeds! I ordered a 3 pack of Dinafem Strawberry Cough( came with a free OG) and also got a 3 pack of Medicann Blue Blood. Im really excited for the Blue Blood, it has a thc level from 15-17% and a CBD content of 10% making it a excellent plant for many ailments. I have been dealing with a herniated disk and siatica for the past few months and it looks like surgery will be the next step so the Blue Blood will really come in handy.

Quick plant update..

The White Widow is looking awesome, the flowers are starting to really come in along with the smell :)
I defoliated a little bit early than I was planning, but the plant was just way to dense, something needed to be done haha.
I noticed some yellowing in the newer growth again.. I'll have to figure out whats going on with that.

The Bag Seed plant is looking great as well. I still think its a male but still cant tell for certain. But regardless, its starting to bush out nicely. If it ends up being a lady, I will be very happy.

I'll get some pics up in a few days :Namaste:

Great health you have got around your op Wiz, that ww looks spectacular! Sub'd up!
mrbubbles87 is growing out the blue blood in one of his current journals if you wanted to find some 420mag documentation on the strain :thumb: Keep up the great growing :popcorn:

Day 16 of flower for the WW. She was just top dressed with 3/4 tablespoons each of Mexican and Peruvian Guano. They also got 1 teaspoon of cal mag as well as black strap molasses per gallon of distilled water. Hopefully this gets some of the yellowing under control. Im very impressed with the bud development. I believe the flowers are producing faster than my last round of WW so I must be getting a handle on this growing thing lol. As for the Bag seed plant.. i think its a Male. Bummer but I have those beans coming in the mail so no worries.
Time for some pics.
IMG_200814.JPG
IMG_201312.JPG
IMG_20149.JPG
IMG_203213.JPG
IMG_202515.JPG
IMG_202213.JPG
IMG_202318.JPG
IMG_202415.JPG
IMG_203311.JPG
IMG_202913.JPG
IMG_203014.JPG
IMG_204911.JPG

Great health you have got around your op Wiz, that ww looks spectacular! Sub'd up!
mrbubbles87 is growing out the blue blood in one of his current journals if you wanted to find some 420mag documentation on the strain :thumb: Keep up the great growing :popcorn:

Thanks for the heads up CA! Digging your ladies you've got growing! Are you still doing indoor stuff or just strictly outdoors?

Thanks buddy :joint: For the time being I am taking advantage of the millions of free watts the sun gives off, plus, I would be paying a grip for AC trying to keep things cool.. Until then, I will stay fascinated by your professional scrog you have got underway :Namaste:
How drastic is the yellowing down low?

That makes total sense. The heat is one thing I do not miss about living in CA haha.

The yellowing isnt bad at all on the old growth, its more on the new growth.

If you are having issues at the top growth of your plants I would first think lockout.. First things first, are you applying fresh water feedlings/flushes in between feedings/throughout the grow?

Your added dry amendments will definitely help with that yellowing once they start working their way into the root zone.

What are the NPKs of the Mexican and Peruvian guanos? Is that Peruvian bag filled with pellets instead of a powder?

By the looks of the screen and the fan leaves, It almost resembles that the girl is showing signs of purple leaf stems which is caused by a hungry plant needing some more n, p, k and mg. The yellowing of the upper leaves can be attributed to a lack of sulfur (s) and iron (fe).

I used this symptom chart to help narrow it down although I may have just confused myself into oblivion..
deficiency_chart.jpg

Thanks for the info! Much appreciated! Ive only flushed once and that was a few weeks ago when i first saw some yellowing.
The NPK values for the sumatran guano is 8-3-1 and the indonisian guano is 0-7-1. I thought i got the mexican guano but i guess not.
Can you recomend any organic solution to the iron/ sulfur issue? I think ive read somewhere that epson salt helps. Thanks again :Namaste:

Question answered thanks KJC! :Namaste:

Are you using any of the Peruvian guano during flower? A nice organic dosing of that 0-7-1 should do them justice.
Hope the issues is starting to work its way out of the picture Wiz :joint:

Have a dope FriedDay and relaxed WeedEnd :cheer:

Day 24 of flower! Everything is looking up finally. I ended up replacing the mylar with some panda film and decided to switch the light which led to me having to move my plant/Screen so long story short, the screen wasnt sitting properly on the plant anymore so I decided to take the screen out. The White Widow has been getting 1 gallon of ph.6.5 water with 15ml of calmag+ and a topdressing of 1tbs of Peruvian and Samatrin guanao. Ive been on a Feed/feed/water cycle but will start to flush when I do my plain watering.
Also got the beans in the mail today! :thumb: cant wait to try out this blue blood and strawberry cough. As im sure you guessed,
they are already in a cup of water ready to germinate. Good things to come!

IMG_210015.JPG
IMG_210318.JPG
IMG_210217.JPG
IMG_210516.JPG
IMG_210416.JPG
IMG_210614.JPG
IMG_210713.JPG
IMG_210811.JPG
IMG_209919.JPG
IMG_209820.JPG
IMG_209716.JPG
IMG_209620.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom